82

"Calliope, you look so pretty."

Callie looked over herself before looking back up at Jada. "Huh?"

"You're so pretty, Callie."

"Thank you," Callie said quietly, still looking a bit confused as to why she was being complimented. "But I don't even look nice."

"Baby, you're the prettiest and cutest girl in the entire world and I have you all to myself, so I am going to tell you when I want how beautiful and pretty you are."

A smile crossed Callie's face as they finished placing presents for their two daughters under the Christmas tree for tomorrow morning.

"Well, I happen to think you're the most beautiful woman in the entire world so it looks like we're tied," she teased, walking past Jada and playfully slapping her backside.

"You can slap my ass all you want," Jada called after Callie. I know you like some ass."

"Alright, you need to tone it down a little bit because we have some more stuff to do."

"Like what? Eating some cookies and drinking some milk?"

Jada was right. It was nearing 10:30 and everything had been prepped for tomorrow morning. Piles of presents wrapped around the tree, and Sofia was soundly asleep in her bed. They weren't worried about getting caught by their oldest daughter, because despite her age, she was able to sleep well before excitement the following day.

"Hey baby!"

Callie turned around and rolled her eyes at Jada behind her. "Hey! It's going to be Christmas in an hour and a half so I want my present too."

"Are we still sleeping down here?" Jada asked as she continued to follow Callie around the kitchen to turn off the lights and make sure everything was locked up.

Callie and Jada had made it a Christmas tradition to sleep downstairs in the lounge on Christmas Eve night. There was a gas fireplace in the lounge and Jada loved cuddling up to Callie beside the warmth of the cozy fire.

"Come on."

Jada happily followed Callie across the house. Her excitement went through the roof when she saw that the fire had been started and the room was actually ready for the two of them.

"Baby, when did you do this?" Jada asked in awe.

"While you were upstairs feeding Riley and getting ready for bed," Callie answered. "Merry Christmas," she told Jada, leaning down to press a soft kiss to Jada's lips.

She quickly closed the door after herself and Callie. The fire was roaring in the fireplace and the room was already much warmer than the rest of the house. Callie had already grabbed a ton of blankets and spread them out across the pulled out couch. Their pillows were propped up against the back of the couch and the table beside had two glasses of already poured wine beside the rest of the bottle. The light on the table was on and the RGB lights around the top of the walls were turned to red.

And Jada's favorite addition to the tradition were two lingerie outfits laying atop the blankets. "Okay, Calliope," Jada said excitedly.

•••

Jada struggled to catch her breath. "Calliope, you are such a daddy."

Callie just giggled and rolled her eyes. "You are really something."

"You are really such a daddy. I might start calling you daddy now." Jada had a wide smirk across her face now. "I don't know if I can get pregnant again if we want another kid because I don't think I can go another month without this."

"You know," Jada continued. "I'm so glad you're a woman and the universe made me gay because I would always be pregnant if you were a guy."

With her weight resting mostly on her elbows, Callie leaned her head forward and held her face in her hands. Jada reached out for her phone and fell back onto the pillows. "Fuck, daddy."

While Callie was pretending Jada didn't exist, Jada checked her phone. "Hey, baby..." Jada said slowly.

"What?"

"Please don't get mad at me," she prefaced. "But I did something."

Callie's attention was immediately on Jada. "What did you do?"

A guilty smile made its way across Jada's lips. "Remember that video I took of you singing parts of all those Christmas songs?" she asked. "Because I may of... um... I may have posted it on TikTok. And it might've possibly blown up the internet."

"You did what?"

Slowly, Jada turned her phone to show Callie the video. It had nearly a hundred million views, over a million likes, and people were going nuts in the comments, asking to see more videos of Callie singing. People were commenting on how Callie has such a good voice and that she would make a great singer.

Jada nervously giggled. "Yeah... umm.... I did that."