60

"Baby, who's your new scrub nurse?" Jada asked as she gently sat down and picked her feet up onto the bed.

"Her name is Reese," Callie answered as she pulled her tank top over her head.

"You didn't tell me you got her," Jada pointed out.

Callie balled up her tank top and tossed it in the dirty laundry bin. "She was hired a few weeks ago. I haven't been there in a while until today and today was actually the first time I met her."

"She's kinda cute."

After sliding down her sweatpants, Callie looked over at Jada and glared at her. "You're crushing on my scrub nurse now?" she asked, shooting Jada a seductive grin.

"She is hot," Jada defended. "She's attractive. And if I wasn't with you I'd want to shoot my shot with her."

"Okay."

Jada shrugged her shoulders. "No one is on the same level as you baby, but she's pretty hot."

Callie sat down at the end of the bed. "Are you done talking about my scrub nurse?"

"Maybe?" Jada asked as she relaxed into the pillow. "Is she straight or is she gay?"

"I think she has a husband," Callie answered. "I don't know though, I was only helping on a surgery for a few minutes."

"That's good for her."

Looking at Jada again, Callie laughed. "You are something else."

"Did you think she was hot?" Jada asked.

"Babe, we've had this talk before. The only person I'm attracted to is you."

"I know, but she's really pretty. I just want to make sure she's not going to make any moves on you."

"And you know I would never let her," Callie replied as she quickly removed her bra and panties. "Are you okay?" Callie then asked as she crawled up onto the bed beside Jada. "Have you been sleeping okay? You're talking about this and you sound kind of drunk, but I know you're not drunk."

"I am really tired," Jada answered as she sighed and leaned back onto the pillow. "I don't want anyone but you. We're cuddling naked tonight?"

"If you want to," Callie answered with a sly smile. "Maybe I should to get your mind off dirty fantasies with my scrub nurse."

"Baby, I'm into women and you know that."

"Oh, I know that," Callie teased. "But your answer should be I'm into a woman."

Jada giggled to herself. "That's true. I like brunettes. I don't even like blondes and she's blonde."

"You're going to get some sleep tonight," Callie said as she sat up to help Jada pull her shirt over her head. "You are tired and I can tell."

Jada leaned her head right onto Callie's shoulder as soon as Callie settled again at her side. "I'm sorry I'm so tired."

"Jaelynn, you're eight months pregnant. You do not need to apologize for being tired."

"Still, I'm sorry for saying your scrub nurse is cute."

"As long as no one is cuter than me in your mind I'm okay with it," Callie said with a smile.

"You are on a whole other level, Calliope. Although I used to think Arizona was cute a while ago."

"Do you ever not think somebody is cute?"

"Yeah," Jada answered as she helped Callie pull up the covers. "If your name isn't Calliope Torres then you don't count as cute."