69

Jada headed down the basement stairs after returning home from taking Sofia to school. She then fed Riley and once the little girl was fed and burped, she went down for her nap.

Arizona was at work and Michelle was out running errands leaving Jada to seek out the company of her wife and sister who had been downstairs working out since before she left.

Upon reaching the bottom off the stairs, Jada found her wife on her back bench pressed what looked like an absurd amount of weight while Grace spotted her.

"Come on, Callie," Grace encouraged. "One more."

As Callie lowered the weight to her chest, Jada could feel the tingling sensation between her legs as she watched the curves of Callie's muscles strain to push the weight upward.

Jada found herself also nearly drooling over Callie. Because this was so fucking hot. She could never keep her mind together when watching Callie workout.

Callie pushed the weight up until her arms were extended fully and began to move the weight to the rack. Grace stepped in and helped her rack it before she sat up and wiped her sweaty forehead with her forearm.

Callie got to her feet and gave Grace a fist bump. "Girl, that was awesome!"

"Thanks!" Callie said between heavy breaths as she reached down to grab her water bottle.

Even holding her arms down to her sides, Callie's muscles still curved which drove Jada go nuts. Jada's eyes were glued to Callie's physique, her strong shoulders, the full effect hidden by a small bra strap, the way her bicep muscles curled every time she moved, her perfect well toned abs, and her legs-Callie had beautiful legs.

Jada didn't even notice Grace staring at her at first. She had been too busy looking over her wife, that she hadn't noticed Grace looking at her until she got the feeling someone was watching her.

While Callie was putting her water bottle back down, Jada and her sister made direct eye contact and Jada immediately began shaking her head at the face Grace was giving her. But it was no use.

"Hey Cal, it looks like you have an admirer," Grace said jokingly, shooting Jada a wicked grin.

Callie turned around and smiled as well when she saw Jada's face. She knew exactly what face it was an what it signaled. And somehow, Grace had also picked up on the face.

Rolling her eyes at her sister, Jada pushed herself to her feet and began navigating her way through all the workout equipment toward Callie.

"Grace, I'm going to borrow my wife," Jada said to her sister right before she walked up to Callie and planted a hard and steamy kiss on her lips.

Jada also loved how much her being turned on, turned Callie on. Because the kiss was met with another steamy one from Callie, and Jada felt herself being picked up into Callie's arms.

Smiling into the kiss, Jada really enjoyed how well Callie could navigate them through the house when she carried her like this. Because they never stopped kissing and Callie knew her way around well enough from experience.

As Callie continued to walk, Jada removed one arm from Callie's neck and formed the middle finger at her sister.

"You two have fun," Grace called back.

Callie readjusted her grip on Jada and Jada moaned into her wife's mouth when she felt Callie's hands shift under her ass. Callie started heading up the stairs as Jada refused to let her go.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Jada reached behind herself and pushed the door open, hard enough that it would've dented the wall if they hadn't installed a doorstop.

"What the fuck!?" Arizona exclaimed when she watched Callie carrying Jada come up from the basement stairs locked into incredibly steamy kisses.

Jada had no problem flipping Arizona off too while Callie carried them into their little sitting room. From experience, the couch was very comfy and it had become a popular spot.

This time, Callie slammed the door closed behind them before ending the steamy kiss. She set Jada down on her feet before shoving her backwards so she flopped down on the couch. Jada absolutely loved it and it drove her nuts. Then Callie crawled onto the couch above her.