63. It Was Her

8 a.m.

Taehyung woke up, groaning a little in sleepiness while stretching his back and sitting, leaning against the headboard.
His eyes automatically moved towards the person beside him who was still sleeping peacefully without any worry, looking so innocent and cute in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung's eyes wandered around his husband's half naked body. His neck being covered with his marks from his neck till his v line, still having the sparkling waist chain around his waist which made Taehyung to groan at the sight, feeling thankful that his(Jungkook's) half body was covered with blanket or else they would have definitely ended up with morning sex and Jungkook would have to endure more pain in his ass.

"It's already late." Taehyung said while looking at his room's wall clock.
He sighed to himself, feeling too tired and lazy to move away from the cozy bed but duty calls.

He pecked Jungkook's lips lovingly before moved and left for the bathroom.

After 30 min..... he was already in his office suit, ready to go.

He wanted to wake the younger up and inform him about his departure but he could not bring himself to do so, seeing how peacefully the younger slept after sleeping late at night.

He thought of leaving the note instead to male sure that the younger knows he has left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At JimKeon's office.

"Good morning Mr Kim. Hope so you had a wonderful night yesterday." Jimin said with a teasing smile to Taehyung who just entered inside his office.

"You knew it already don't you Min?" Taehyung spoke while taking his seat, having his coffee which Jimin had brought.

"Well.... It was your husband who asked my help so yea." Jimin shrugged casually.

Taehyung just stared at him for a few minutes and sighed.

"You can go...... also, send Lisa in my office. I have some work."

"Yes sir."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A bunny looking pretty male was sleeping peacefully, when he shifted a little, seeking for his husband's warmth but frowned when he felt the other side empty.

He opened his eyes and yawned a little, he stretched his back a little and leaned hus upper half over the headboard, looking for Taehyung around the room.

"It's 10 in the morning already? Aish... Hyungie would have left for his office already....." he sighed, closing his eyes for a sec before he groaned a tried to stood up but was not able too. He pouted, mental cursing Tae for this.
His eyes went towards the nightstand where he saw a note being sticked beside his phone.

He pulled the note out and started to read it.

Hello Mr. Kim Jungkook!

Hope so you are awaken till now? Well you are cause you are reading this.
I had office today as you must be knowing and was in hurry as I was quite late.

I wanted to wake you up but you were looking soo cute while sleeping that I was not able to bring myself to do so, so I thought to write this note for you instead.

I have already called the maids to come and make your breakfast so don't worry about that .

Bye
Your Hubby
Kim Taehyung
Love you <3

Jungkook giggled while reading the note finding it too cute. He turned the paper to see if anything was written behind it too and got happy when he saw it but it didn't last any long as after reading it he was nothing but a blushing mess.

BTW wifey....

You look quite hot and pretty with my marks on.

Just how much I wanted to devour you right then and there but thought that you are already sore and must be tired.

See such a caring hubby you have <3

Make sure that everyone notice the hickies I made in your neck cause you look more good with them plus I want them to know that you are mine.

Thanks for yesterday night sweetheart.
I love you and our cub a lot.
Bye

"This stupid mafia."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"V! We got to know who is Melissa Albert!" Suga said as he, Jin and RM entered Taehyung's cabin with a file in his hand.

"Really? Great! So now tell me who is it?" Taehyung asked in his usually cold voice.

"It's........... well she is working in our company only and is present here right now....."

"Than tell fast Hyung."

"It's..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Jennie, working as the assistant manager here." RM said while looking at Yoongi and Jin.

"The heck?!" Taehyung said, not expecting it to be Jennie as he never founded the girl suspicious.

"Bring here Hyung...." Taehyung muttered coldly, feeling the anger sweeping his veins when he remembered how once he tried to kidnap his husband by injecting him with drugs.

Outside

Suga reached the floor where Jennie works.
He searched for her, asking some if they have saw her.

He finally founded her coming out of ladies restroom, going towards her cabin.

Before she could enter Yoongi stopped her.

"Hello Mr. Min." She asked confusingly, seeing Yoongi coming to her out of nowhere.

"Mr. Kim has called you in her cabin right now." Yoongi spoke coldly, giving a deadly glare to the girl in front.

Jennie visibly tensed before she masked her expression.

"F-for what?"

"That you will know once you will come." Yoongi said and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to Taehyung's office.

Inside Taehyung's office

After a few minutes, Yoongi came inside while dragging Jennie who was trying to get out of his grip but was not able to.

Yoongi stopped and jerked his arm forward, making Jennie to go forwards because of the force, standing right infront of Taehyung who was looking at her while leaning on his desk, having a cold and angry face masking his expression.

"Here she is V!" Suga spoke coldly.

"Si-sir, what did-"

"Drop the act bitch, we already know who you are." Taehyung said harshly slapped her, feeling rage to just kill the girl infront.

Jennie's eyes widen, feeling shocked as she slowly caressed the area where she was been hit.

Taehyung closed his eyes to control his anger. He never liked being violent with women's but the one in front was someone who did not deserve his respect.

"You thought that you can come to my home, try to kidnap my husband, and I will leave you like that? Oh hell no bitch you are so wrong.... Yoongi Hyung, take her to our basement in mafia. I will treat this bitch personally when I am done with work." Taehyung said while looking at Jennie, who was looking back at her with anger and murderous eyes.

Yoongi nodded before he and Jin dragged her out, handling her as the woman started to say profanities while squirming in there hold.

"You will regret it Kim! I will not spare you!"