58. Blood

10 a.m.
Night Shooter' s Mafia Base

"This is all I got......" Suga said while passing a black file to V(more like throwing on his desk) with a sleepy look.

"Seems like you didn't got a good sleep...." V said while going through the file.

"Hmm..... they are what I can I say, somewhat alerted? Like they knew that you were going to search about them as accessing there data was quite tough. I had to freaking wake up all the night to hack into this shit!" Suga said while cracking his neck side to side, feeling tired.

"You can go home if you want, I don't sleepy cats to work with me."

"Who the hell did you called cat huh?!"

"You obviously."

"From which angle to do you think I look like a fucking cat huh!"

(A/n:- ".........."
Readers:- "..........")

"Leave it..... when you will leave, inform RM and Jin to come and visit me."

Yoongi scoffed but nonthenless nodded and left.

"Hmm........ Melissa Albert......... Leader of Sneaky.......... age is around 27......... has a-"

A knock interrupted V from reading further before the door got slightly opened and a head- sorry, two heads peeked in.

"You called us Boss?" RM asked before he and Jin entered inside once they got the permission to come in.

"Yes....... RM and Jin......... you both are quite old and trusted members of the gang-"

"Excuse me boss but I am anything but old." Jin replied sassely but gulped when he earned a cold and murderous glare in return.

"Always remember Kim SeokJin. Never. Ever. Interrupt. Me. When. I. Am. Speaking. Understand?" Taehyung spoke coldly making Jin to lower his head and nod in affirmative, feeling scared while RM tried his best to not laugh at his Hyung's misery.

Taehyung took a deep breath before he started again
"So what I was saying is........ I know that you both have worked here for a long time now, atleast since when J took the charge I guess?" Both looked at there leader confusingly before they nodded there head in a yes.

"Hmmmm........ then... maybe you guys would have known who this person is." V said and putted the file infront of them.

Both the latter's eyes widen in shock when they read the name mentioned in the file.

"Sh-she..... what is she doing here?" RM asked in shock.

"Seems like you already know her.... now tell me, does J has anything to do with her." V asked while spinning his pen in his fingers, patiently waiting for the answers.

"Y-yes.... she was one of his admire I think who used to send some gift cards and bouquets for him." Jin replied

"Hmmm.... as expected..." V whispered to himself.

"Can you tell me that around what period to be exact?"

"Well..... when our mafia became the second most powerful in the world I guess? But she was quite creepy, she sometimes used to send some letters written with blood.  I for once thought to warn Mr. J to take strict actions against her but she automatically somehow stopped, I thought that Mr. J took care of it himself." RM said after thinking a little.

"As far much as I know......... the letters use to be like her being deeply in love with him and wanting to marry him......... most of the times, Mr. J used to just simply throw them into the dustbin as those were nothing but headache for him." Jin elaborated further.

"Hmmm.... ok. Has she ever tried to come here in the office?"

"No.... it was always some random delivery boy or postman who use to come give us those. We tried to track her but her address always got changed the next time the letter use to come. We even tried to ask the postmans but they used to say that just some random person used to come and drop it in letter box. Before we could think any further, it got stopped by itself so we didn't didn't paid much attention to it then."

V dismissed both the male as again went through the files while going through the statements he heard from the others.

The door of the office got knocked again making him come out of his thoughts.

"Come in." Ha said coldly but got confused when he saw Jin again coming in.

"Yes?"

"Sir... I have something more to say." Jin said hesitantly and started to speak once he saw his boss nodding.

"The thing which used to creep everyone out was not the fact that she used to wrote the letters with blood......... but the fact that it always used to be a different type of a blood each time." Jin spoked, making V widen his eyes in shock

"Yes sir..... according to our trusted doctors here..... it was not someone's particular blood but always different, which made it clear that she used to wrote those with someone's else blood by killing him or her."

"Mr. J was not knowing much about this all as he already used to be so much busy at that time with both the mafia and the company. It was something that only me, some of our old doctors working here and I guess RM too know."

"You can leave..." Jin bowed and left once he got the order.

"This shit is messy arghhh!!" Taehyung groaned in frustration before slammed the file on the desk and stood up, moving towards the huge glass window to look outside and cool his mind.

"I am getting what you are trying to do with all this and I will make sure that you will not succeed in your deeds." V muttered under his breath while looking outside the window.

A/n
Guess who is going through her periods....
My periods thoughts are telling me to be sadistic and give this story a very sad, painful and unexpected ending....
Should I?
Maybe I should!

Nah...
Am gonna push those thoughts away for now or........
Let's see 😊