30. Wake up

A beautiful boy was peacefully sleeping when the door of his bathroom got opened and a handsome and endearing man stepped out while having a towel wrapped around his waist while having another around his neck.

He chuckled a little at the adorable bunny like human who seems to be sleeping deeply, leaving all the worries of the world.

The man stepped forwards and sat down beside the bed, looking straight infront of the bunny.

He slightly ruffled his hair, trying to wake up the sleeping beauty from his sleep.

"Wake up bun..... the sun is up. Comeon..... we have a lot of preety things to do. Wake up." The man said softly while pecking his forehead lovingly.

"Hmmmm....." the male turned around to the other side, wanting to sleep more.

The man chuckles slightly at his husband's response. He sighed as only one way was left and he was more than happy to use that one.

He hovered over the sleeping male and slowly whispered in his ear while slightly biting his earlobe at the last
"Wake up bun..... or i don't think so you will like to wake up in my way."

The sleeping male whimpered a little before he slowly opened his eyes looked at his husband who was hovering above him while just having a towel around his waist.

"M-morning hyungie." The sub male said with blushing cheeks.

"Morning to you too baby." The hovering male said while slowly nudging his face in his husband's neck and growling a little while inhaling his calming and soothing scent.

"How was your sleep bunny?" He said in the same position.

"Gg-good ahmm.. good hyungie." The male said as he felt his husband leaving some small licks on his neck.

"Hmmmm.......... good to hear cause........ now you need to utilise your energy." The male above said as he slowly started to bite and leave some hickies on his husband's milky neck.

"Ahh ahmm hyung........"

The male slowly left his neck and came in face to face with his husband.

"I love you kookie."

"I love you too hyungie."

The male slowly dived in for a kiss when the male under him felt something wet in his hands that were placed on the other male's back out of instinct.

He slowly looked at his hand and found his hands being covered with a crimson coloured liquid which was slowly sliding down from his husband's torso too.

"Hy-hyun-Hyungie!" The bunny asked in fear.

"Always remember that i love you bun."

"Hy-hyungie NO!!! HYUNGIE!!"

"NOOOOO!!!" Jk said before he waked up from his sleep while taking harsh breathes to stable himself.

It was a dream.

Once he calmed down he looked beside him and saw his husband who seems to be like he is dead ,sleeping peacefully. A person could have said that he his dead if not for his chest which was slowly moving and was barely noticeable.

"When will you wake up hyung...... i am waiting for you to wake up and be like how you use to be. I am missing you terribly pls...." he whispered sadly before he left to take a bath as it was already 5:18 in the morning.