42. Pregnant?

8 p.m.

Taehyung was almost done with work and was just reviewing the presentation made by his new assistant when Suga came in.

"Because of that bitch I totally forgot what I came earlier for." He grumbled, annoyed by the lady who was dead now while handling a black file to V, who sighed under his breath when he saw more work.

"I am seriously so done with all this much load of work. Can't I go on for a vacation or something....... I did not even had a proper honeymoon if I think about it now." He whined.

"I don't think so that your husband is not giving you what exactly is there do in honeymoon plus you just woke up from coma bitch. How much more rest do you need?" Suga said.

"Yea..... but honeymoon is honeymoon!"

"So you want to go on a freaking honeymoon after almost 5 years of your marriage huh?" Suga questioned in disbelief.

"So what, I don't find anything wrong in this."

"You are unbelievable Kim Taehyung."

"I know."

"That was me insulting you bitch."

"Do I look like I care?"

"You freak-"

"Hyungie....." a sleepy and tired voice was heard before they both looked at its source and cooed at the site.

Jungkook slowly rubbed his eyes before he lifted himself up from his husband's chest.

"What time is it?" He asked Taehyung, not noticing Yoongi was standing behind him.

"8:15 p.m. bub...... you slept well?"

"Hmmm........ I slept that long?" Jungkook yawned slowly which Taehyung find was so cute that he pecked his lips after it.

The bunny blushed at his actions before they both heard a fake cough from someone.

"I am still here." Yoongi said

Jungkook widened his eyes before he stood up from the older's lap, who was more than irritated by lossing the wramth and straightened his suit.

"O-ohh Hyung.... when did you came."

"Not so long ago."

"Ohh ahmmm.... hyungie, I will be leaving then I guess." Jk said as he started to leave.

"Don't forget to invite Jimin and Namjoon for today's sleepover.... we can discuss about the topic with them." Taehyung mentioned to which he got a small nod with an 'ok' in return.

Once Jungkook left, Suga turned around and looked at him questionably.

"What discussion are you talking about?"

"You will get to know about it later.... and you are coming with me to my home today."

Suga grumbled but left.

"Is he always grumpy like this?" Taehyung questioned to himself.

Jungkook reached home and decided to text Jimin as he would be needing some help.

Kook😲
Hyung I need your help right now!
Pls come to my home.

Not to talk thing🐥
What happened?

Kook😲
Well..
Me and hyungie have something to tell, so you,Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung are invited for a sleepover over tonight.
So you better come here now cause I need your help!