57. I Trust You

7:30 a.m.

A handsome man was sleeping peacefully in his bed when he groaned and turned to the other side of the bed.
His hand automatically spread on there own, searching for his husband before he confusingly opened his eyes when he didn't found him.

'Where did he go?'

He snapped his head towards the direction where the sound of the bathroom door getting opened was heard.
A pretty yet very pale looking male came out weakly, dressed up in his office attire, eyes focused towards the balcony.

"You have office this early?" Jungkook slightly flinched when he heard a very deep and raspy voice all of a sudden.
Something within him made his lower region feels like he was having a swoon of butterflies there whenever he hears that voice.

"Ahmm..... Good Morning Hyungie..... yea, something came up with office so I have to leave." Jungkook said nervously.

Taehyung squinted his eyes a little in suspicion before he slightly nodded his head.

"Ohhhh...... should I come to drop you?" He asked while getting up from the bed and going towards the bunny looking human infront.

"N-no Hyungie.... you should rest, you came very late from office yesterday anyway so you don't need to bother me. I can go on my own." Jungkook said said while putting his hands in the well built chest of his husband when the latter wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hmmm....... but didn't you too also slept with me at the same time." V whispered as kept his head on younger's shoulder.

"I took a lot of rest yesterday Hyung, no need to worry about-"

"Are you hiding something from me Kook?" Taehyung suddenly asked in a cold tone, head still on his husband's shoulder.
The younger widened his eyes for a second before he hurriedly spoke.

"No Hyung! Why would I hide something from you huh? I trust you and will always tell you everything you need to know...."

"I am serious Jungkook."
Jungkook tensed in his place, feeling scared when he felt that the older is getting angry.

"I-I... I am telling you the truth Hyungie." Jungkook said while looking everywhere but not at Taehyung.

"Ok. If you say so...." Taehyung said and detached himself from the hug.

"But if I found it out on my own then it won't end well Jungkook. You know that I don't like to playing this hide and seek with anyone." Taehyung whispered, having a cold look on before he moved towards the bathroom.

"Hy-Hyung!" Jungkook said loudly, eyes down, making V halt in his steps.

"Will you ask your mens to search out about it?" He asked hesitantly.

"No...... I want you to tell this on your own.... or else I would have done this long time back only." Taehyung said before he turned towards Jungkook.

"But that doesn't mean that I will always wait for you to tell.......... I will just simply get to know that on my own once my patience ran thin." V spoke and left for the bathroom, not wanting to take his anger out on the younger.