59. Blushing Bunny

9:30 p.m.

"I am home!" Taehyung announced while entering inside the mansion.

"Welcome back Hyungie! You go and change till then I will set the dinner table!" Jungkook shouted back from the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't listened and straight away went towards his husband who was currently cooking in the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't waited and went towards him, wrapping his arms around his husband's tiny waist from the back and nuzzling his head on his shoulder, sighing in content when he inhaled his baby scent.

"You not gonna go?"

"Maybe after sometime........ just let me enjoy for now."

Jungkook also leaned back a little, feeling safe and comfortable in his husband's arms after the whole hectic and tiring day.

"M' sorry Kookie, I should have not talked to you like that in the morning."

"It's okay Hyungie........... I don't mind. I know were just
worried...."

"I think I got myself a understanding wifey." V said and removed his head, pecking younger's cheek which were blushing red from the nickname.

"You go and freshen up now Mr!"

"Well... let's eat first. I will shower before bed......"

"Hmmm......." Jungkook hummed, feeling nervous of how Taehyung will react after he will get to know the truth which he decided to tell today.

They both took there plates and satted down on there chairs(more like Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's lap but not like they both don't like it) having there dinner with Taehyung teasing the younger occasionally.

"Just eat your food Mr. Kim!"

"But you look quite hot and pretty today Mrs. Kim. How about I eat you instead?"

"Pervert!"

"But you like it babe."

"I do not!"

"Your cheeks say otherwise..."

Taehyung laughed when he saw the warning glare he got in return before he again started to eat his food.

"Am done."

"Ok. Go and take a bath till I wash the dishes."
Jungkook said and stood up.

"Uh huh, what about my sweet dish Mrs. Bunny Wifey?"

"You going or not?" Jungkook asked while playing with his fork, having an overly sweet smile on his face, making Taehyung gulp and ran towards there room.

Jungkook sighed before he took the dishes and went to the kitchen to wash them.

Once he was done with washing, he went upstairs towards there bedroom.

He came inside and heard water splashing sounds from the bathroom, meaning Taehyung was still in the shower.

"He has not saw it yet I guess........."

He went towards the dressing table to do his night routine as he had already taken a shower before and did other necessary things like brushing in other guest room.

When he was done, he stood up and slowly moved towards the bed, leaning his back against the headboard, laying in a half-sitting-half-laying position, waiting for Taehyung to come.

Inside the bathroom

Taehyung was done with his shower and just came out, having his nightwears on while having a towel around his neck, drying his hairs with his one hand when his eyes fell on a small black box kept on the sink platform.
With confusion and curiosity, he moved towards it, now standing in front of the sink, looking at the box.