💚Epilogue(1/2)💜

8 months later....

"Look who is here?" Jungkook asks Yeonjun while hiding his face with his hands.

"Peek a boo!" He said after removing his hands, making the baby to giggle at his mother's silly act.

"Again Junie... who can this be?" Jungkook again asks after hiding his face.

Yeonjun just kicks his legs in the air in excitement, waiting for his mumma to do the same thing again.

"Peek a boo! It's mumma again!" Jungkook says and giggles when he saw his son clapping his hands together with a huge toothy grin displayed on his face.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and smudged his nose on baby's stomach softly, making him laugh.

"Someone's having there family time without me huh?" A deep voice came from behind.
Jungkook turned and saw Taehyung standing while leaning on the door, arms crossed while having his office suit on.

"You back hyungie!" Jungkook said and jumped out of the bed, running towards him who welcomed him with his arms opened.

Taehyung chuckled and wraps his arms around younger's waist, nuzzling his head on his head to smell his baby scent which was too addictive.

"How was your day?" Jungkook asked, still having his face buried in Taehyung's chest.

"It was good..... but I missed you and cub a lot." Taehyung spoke with a smile, laughing a little when he saw Yeonjun was looking back at him from his bed, hands already stretched out for his appa to take him.

"Looks like the little devil wants Dadda's attention huh?" Taehyung teased back, making the baby to mumble back some few incoherent words out.

"He do." Jungkook says after leaving the hug, kissing Taehyung's cheek before he pushed him into there bathroom.

"But first, you will take a bath mister." He said from outside and moves back to his son who was laying on the bed ignoring Taehyung's whines to meet his son first.

He looks at his son, only to find him looking back at him with a big pout and puffed cheeks.

"What? Dadda needs to bath before meeting you." Yeonjun ignores him, eyes focused on the bathroom's door to get opened.

He for sure was a Dadda's boy.

"Fineeee Dadda's boy.... you will be playing with him as much as you want when he will come." Jungkook huffed. Seems like Yeonjun learned it from there.

"You still not talking to me baby?" Jungkook asks cutely to the baby who giggled when he tickled him.

He turns around, getting on his knees and crawls to Jungkook, getting on his lap and nuzzling his face on his mumma's chest, making him smile at his adorable son.

"You for sure are just like your dadda."

"Is it wrong bun?" Taehyung asks from just behind, making Jungkook to flinch slightly at the sudden appearance.

"You scared me hyung. You came fast"

"Sorry. Had a quick shower " Taehyung said and pecked his lips, making younger to blush.

"Hyungie Yeonjun is here!"

"Soo... you didn't saw anything, right cub?" Taehyung said and chuckled at his son who gave a happy squeak in return.

"Come to dadda now." Taehyung said stretches his arms, already in his pyjamas while having his towel around his neck.

Yeonjun immediately leaves Jungkook and crawls to Taehyung, making the younger to pout.

"He is a meanie. He left me as soon as he saw you." Jungkook whinned.

"Is it so? Yeonjun stop being a meanie to your mumma hmm. Don't be a bad boy." Taehyung scolded slightly at the boy who didn't understand what his father spoke.

Jungkook smiled at the father-son duo and gets up from the bed.

"I will make dinner, come with him after you both are done." He says and pecks Yeonjun's head, pecking his husband's cheek after and leaving.

Taehyung smiles at the younger before he looks back at his son.

"Hmmm.... now what do we do mister? Your mumma is gone and we both are nothing without him.." Taehyung says dramatically and looks at his son who nodded, as if he understands what he spoke.

"Daddaaaaa!"

"Shh shh M' here..."

well... it was a secret between Yeonjun and Taehyung that Yeonjun has already spoke his first word which was dadda.

Taehyung was almost into tears when the first time he heard him. It was just almost three days before when he was tucking him into his crib when Yeonjun spoke out dadda out of nowhere, making Taehyung to freeze for a sec before he looked at him with his huge boxy smile.
Fortunately, till now Jungkook doesn't know this and Taehyung wants it that way cause he wants the younger to listen his son saying mumma first.

"Now listen my little bean and repeat after me..... say.... mummaaa."

"Mwahhh!"

"Mum maaaa."

Yeonjun giggled and clapped his hands, making Taehyung sigh as he was trying to teach him from a long time now.

"No problem cub.. I know you will learn sooner." Taehyung said with a smile and tooks the kid in his arms.

"Now let's go down, shall we pilot Yeonjun." Taehyung says and positions his son in air, making him look like a superhero.

"Let's goooooo!" Taehyung said and flies- sorry takes Yeonjun downstairs.

In the dinner table

"You are soo messy Yeon." Jungkook chuckles and wipes his son's face with a wipe, who was sitting on his lap, drinking his precious banana milk from his bottle.

"And you say he is like me." Taehyung teases.

"So what he is."

"Yea. I definitely love banana milk."

"Well that's the only thing that makes him my son." Taehyung was about to say something when-

"Mum" Yeonjun mumbled while looking at Jungkook who widens his eyes in shock.

"Wh-What did you said Yeon?"

"Mum mum." Yeonjun replies back with a silly smile, making Jungkook to immediately hug him.

"Yes Yeonie.... I am mum... say it again. Pleaseeeeee...."
Jungkook asks with teary eyes.

Yeonjun giggled and detached himself from the hug, bouncing in his lap like a happy toddler he is.

"Hyu-Hyungie.. he said mum.. he called me mum." Jungkook said with a big smile while looking at his son.

"Congrats bun..... but I do feel betrayed cub. I thought you will say dadda first!" Taehyung whinned making Jungkook chuckle.

A/n
One more part like this won't hurt right?
Cause I have more to add but I don't have time now.
Will try soon though.