1. The Cold CEO

It was a bright morning in the city in Seoul, people walking fastly in hurry to reach there workplaces.
Birds chirping, sun shining and trees moving in the calming air, having a very peaceful environment around the city.

In between the city stands a big, tall building of JJK enterprises, looking as beautiful and eye-catching as it always does.

Infront of the building, a black SUV gets stopped and the driver gets out, hurriedly opening the car's door to not angry his boss and bows his head down in respect

Out comes a very handsome yet beautiful young man with a black suit on. Having straight face and aura that screams dominance and power.

He was non other than the world's 2nd most powerful CEO, owner of the big company infront, Jeon Jungkook.

Follwed by his one and only trusted friend and secretary Park Jimin, who followed after, having a positive and cheerful aura around him unlike his bestie/boss

They both started to walk towards the entrance of the company.

"Good morning sir, welcome." the guard standing there said earning a curt nod from JK and a cheerful 'good morning' from his secretary.

They walked and entered the private lift which was only used by the CEO and his secretary, making a sigh skip from CEO's lips, knowing that his lecture is going to begin till they reach his cabin.

"Kook you should try to be polite with your employees, that guard was wishing you, not theathening you for god's sake! How many times do I have to remind you.." scolded Jimin, looking like an angry mother scolding her child.

"Hyung please don't make me do things which I definitely don't like, he is a guard for some reason and he should know his limits."replied JK, quite annoyed

"Oh really, you are talking as if he stole your banana milk." huffed Jimin.

"Not my poor banana milk Hyung, he is innocent in this, stop being dramatic." replied Jungkook with a pout. Yes, the cold and stone hearted CEO just pout, a side of him which can be only seen by Jimin as JK feels free around him.

"How do you say an object 'he' Kook?" Jimin  asked while raising an eyebrow.

"You really want me to expose your little secret about secretly flirting with our new editing manager to Yoongi Hyung, don't you?" JK sassed back with same expression as Jimin on his face.

"It was just a time pass, plus she was the one who started it." Reasoned Jimin in his defence, not wanting his boyfriend to know about this.

"Whatever suits you midget." JK replied, smirking a little in victory.

"You shith-" there argument came to an halt as they reached there desired floor.

This floor was only for the CEO and his secretary but some employees were there for some work making both of them to turn into professional workers, keeping there straight face.

They walked into their respective cabins to start their work.

Timeskip

5 p.m.

JK's POV

I was looking into some papers of a deal when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said in my usual cold voice.

A young girl came in with some files in her hand.

I shared a look and groaned silently.

'Another slut' I thought by looking at her outfit which definitely suites for a stripper.
I signed under my breath and told her to keep it on the table and diverted my attention again to the papers.

I stretched my arm out to grab my pen but a felt a hand caressing mine, making me to look at the source, only to find the same girl looking at me with a seductive smile, more she tried to give one.

I seriously don't like theses types of people.....

"Miss it would be very appropriate if you will keep those hands of yours to yourself." I said rudely in a strict voice.

"Daddy you don't know how good these hands can pleasure you." she said seductively while bending more on the table showing off her clevarage.

'Seriously a very nice start of the day I guess ' I thought while smirking internally.

3rd person pov

"Oh babygirl be wise with your words, one small mistake and your career is gone." said JK while standing up from his chair and slowly walking towards the girl.

"Oh daddy you don't know how good you will feel after spending some time with me." the girl said seductively while biting her lips.

"Oh really whore....... you will do anything I will say?" Jungkook asked in a deep and dominating voice, making the girl to feel weak on her knees.

"Hell yes daddy!"she replied with lust.

Till now the girl was pressed against the door and JK had his one hand beside her head while the other on the door knob.

"Aren't you too impatient to lock the door?" The girl said seductively.

"Ohh slut I definitely am. But not for the door to be locked."JK replied making the girl to get confused but before she could think the door got pushed backwards resulting her to fall down on her flat bum.

She screamed in pain, getting stunned from the unexpected move

"Daddy why would you do that!" the girl whinned.

"To tell you that you are fired for your action in the best way ever." JK said while signalling his guards to throw her out.

The girl cried and begged but nobody listened and was dragged out.

"Fucking whore." JK mumbled under his breath.

Soon Jimin came after listening to all the commotion.

"What happened?" he asked

"That whorey bitch happend." JK said, totally pissed and left making Jimin understand what happened .

"I have to inform this to him otherwise someone will get his man and I definitely don't want to face his warth and possessive ass" Jimin said quietly to himself before leaving somewhere out of the company.

Inside the cabin
JK pov

'I don't know for how long I have to go through this, when will he come.. I miss him. ' JK thought

"I miss you hyungie......."