36. Emotions

Sunday
1p.m

Taehyung groaned a little before he woke up, already feeling annoyed as he was about to kiss his bunny in his dreams but seems like he can just not........
But wait..... all that anger got vanished in air when he saw the sleeping male beside him, slightly pouting in his sleep.

'Never knew i got to missed this beautiful seen from the last 4 years.....'

'Yea..... and I had to suffer along.'

'Gosh.... can you just stop coming out of nowhere huh...... I swear I will die one day due to heart attack and you will be the reason.'

'Thanks for the compliment bitch."

'Sometimes I really feel like I am some sort of a werewolf and you are wolf with whom I talk through mindlinks....'

'I wish I could have stopped you from reading those werewolf and vampire shit back then in teens you know.'

'Shut up! You always know how to ruin my mood huh..... I just wish that I could just kill you arghhh....'

'Sweety ,you and me, we both know that you are a coward to do so....'

'No until I saw that Kai shit almost kissing my bunny...... I have planned a perfect torture for him already.'

'Ok Taehyung that's enough, we both know that you are just giving empty threats and nothing else.....'

'No! I am damn serious V...... can't I just try to kill him this time.' Taehyung got up from the bed and putted on his boxer and lowers before entering the bathroom to do his morning routines.

'That's enough Kim Taehyung, why are you behaving like this all of a sudden huh? I thought you were a coward to even stand the site of blood.'
Taehyung moved towards the mirror and brushed his teeth while looking at himself.

'I too wonder about that but I want to do so.... end of discussion..'
Taehyung washed his mouth and dried his face while still looking at himself

"I think we have a talk to discuss Kim." His reflection from the mirror said while having his voice slightly more deeper than his own.

It's not a new thing for him cause this was how he actually met V for the very first time before he got to know about him having DID from him.
And him being the only one to see and hear him(V) through it helped a lot leaving sometime when someone use to caught him doing so and founded it weird as to why was he talking to himself?

"Hmmmm...... long time no see, how are you?"

"The attitude you give me as if I am not you."

"Cause it's simple. I am Taehyung and you are V, we both are totally different personalities."

"But in the same body Kim. Don't forget that."

"You know what? I see this conversation totally useless. Talk what you want to talk about and leave." Taehyung said coldly, feeling annoyed

"Ohh so now you started to order me huh? Don't forget that I was the one who helped you and saved you at your hard times ok!"

"I know and I am always grateful to you about that..... what else do you want?" Taehyung asked calmly, not wanting to disturb the sleeping male outside.

"Just give answers to some of my question and I will leave."

"Make it quick."

"You"