39. Punishment (M)

Jungkook entered the house and saw that the lights were still off meaning Taehyung was not back from work.

He sighed to himself, missing him as he went upstairs for a shower.

Till the time he returned back down it was already 10 in the night.

' Hyung must be reaching here soon.'

He thought to make dinner as he was feeling very hungry.
He was almost done with cutting the veggies when he felt two long and muscular arms wrapping around his waist.
He flinched but relaxed after getting the scent of Taehyung's cologne which he finds quite addictive and satisfying.

"You back hyungie? Go and freshen up, I am almost done with cooking." He whispered while silently praying that Taehyung must have forgotten about the text thing but....

"Trying to play cool huh. Aren't you? Mrs. Kim." Taehyung darkly while tightening his grip around the younger's thin waist.

"Ahmm.... hyungie.....it was not me who texted you." Jungkook tried to reason as he felt Taehyung slowly licking his neck, still backhugging him.

"Not gonna work bun. Your still getting punished."

"Hyun-AHHHHh!!!" Jk tried to speak but moaned loudly when he felt Taehyung sucking and biting his sweet spot.

Taehyung broke the hug and made Jungkook turn around to face him before he pulled him into passionate kiss.
Jungkook tried his best to keep up with his pace while Taehyung basically ate him out.
The dom harshly bited the sub's lower lip, making him open his mouth as the elder thrusted his tongue inside him.
Jungkook let Taehyung have his way because surprisingly he was enjoying this kind of punishment a lot.

Taehyung detached his lips from him and hurriedly removed both of there clothes off before he dropped down on his knees and harshly latched his mouth around the younger's nipple, marking them as his.

"AHHH HYUNG!!!! SLOW DOWN!! HU-HURTS AHHH!!" Jungkook screamed feeling to much pleasure and pain at the same time.

Taehyung detached them only to trail down his kisses to towards his waist.

"Ahmmm hyungggggg......"

Taehyung stood up and picked the raven head up and made him sit on the kitchen slab.

"Be a good bunny and take what hyung gives you." Taehyung said before he made him lay on it with his legs still dangling down in air.

He harshly sucked his thigh and slowly moved towards his inner thigh, enjoying the whimpering mess under him.

He lifted one of his leg on his shoulder and slowly licked the fluttering hole, sending Jungkook to pure bliss.

"AHMMM HYUNG!! Feels good!! MHHHHHH more ahhhh!"

Taehyung slowly thrusted his tongue inside him, mouth fucking his husband.

After sometime, Jungkook felt the familiar coiling feeling in his lower abdomen.

"Hyu-hyung I am cumming ahhhh!" He declared as felt his high was close.

Just as he was about to release, Taehyung removed his tongue and stood up while looking at the sobbing mess he made.

"Hyu-hyungie'sobs' why would you do that!" Jungkook cried as he felt more sensitive after his orgasm getting denied.

"It is your punishment bunny and it is suppose to be like one." Taehyung said with voice full of authority, making the younger feel submissive towards him.

He slowly stroked his dick a bit before he pushed it all inside the younger.

"Hyungie! It hurts ahh!" Jungkook moaned, trying to cope up with the pain as he was not preped for it.