53. Forgave

"He will listen right?" Jimin ask with worry.

"Trust me hyung..... Yoongi loves you so much. He will never leave you." Jungkook replied softly.

Well..... it was currently 10 p.m. and Jungkook and Taehyung decided that Yoongi and Jimin should solve this matter out immediately after both of them are free.
Well... they(Taekook) were ready to grant them a holiday but both (Yoonmin) stubborn male denied it.

So.... they now came up with this idea to make them talk to each other.

"You should go Jimin..... trust me, Yoongi has his own side to talk out too..." Taehyung said, feeling sad for his friends.

"He wi-will not get ma-mad right?" Jimin asked with a stutter, feeling scared for his husband's reaction.

"Trust me Chim he-" Taehyung started but his phone ring.

"Excuse me.... I have to take this." Taehyung said firmly, slightly angry at the caller, and went to the other side to attend it.

"Hyung, you go..." Jungkook said and literally pushed Jimin inside the park through the open gates.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where did this V go now?" Suga mumbled to himself, waiting for Taehyung who said he will come within few minutes as he was on sitting on one of park's bench, waiting for V.

Suddenly he felt a sound of leaves on the ground getting crushed, making him alerted about his surroundings.
He immediately stood up and turned around, only to see....
"Jimin..........?" Yoongi asked, surprised and happy.

"Hy-hyung I-I-" Jimin couldn't even got the time to complete before he got hugged tightly by none other than his husband.

"I am sorry Minne. Please forgave me for not telling you the matter properly and leaving you like that....... please... I am truly sorry please forgave your stupid hyung." Yoongi begged while hugging the smaller male, feeling the corners of his eyes getting wet.

Jimin widened his eyes in horror when he felt something wet on his shoulder. He immediately detached himself from the hug.

"Hyung! Hey why are you crying?!" He asked worridly while wiping his husband's tears.

"I am truly sorry chim. Chalsey is actually one my cousin who lives abroad. She came here a few days ago and said that she wanted to surprise you...... I thought that you will get happy so  I helped her with this......  I do not want to enclose this right now but I don't want it to affect our relation. I already said her that I will tell you the truth though.......... she actually planned a to give you a gift but was not able to decide so... so she asked me to come along with her...." Yoongi said, trying his best to not stutter while Jimin listened him patiently.

"Yesterday........ she thought that maybe calling you there while making it oblivious to you will help her to choose your gift but I denied her, knowing you are more intelligent to be oblivious....."

Jimin slowly tried to process what Yoongi said and realized what actually happened that day.

"And I took it in a wrong way... right."

"No chim. If I would have been at your place then I might would have done the same or either something more worse......."

"Oh hyung." Jimin sighed before he took Yoongi in a bone crushing hug while softly crying on his shoulder, but this time not with sorrow though..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It will get solved now I guess...." Jungkook whispered to himself after he saw how Yoongi turned around and immediately took Jimin into a bone crushing hug.

He walked back out of the park, wanting the couple to have some private chat.

"Kookie..... I think I have to go. Something important came up from the headquarter." Taehyung, who seems to end the call just now, said to his husband.

"It's ok hyungie....... I think Jimin and Yoongi hyung will solve the matter within themself now..... I will also leave for home now." Jungkook said with a small smile.

"Thanks bun... will be back soon." Taehyung said and hurriedly left for his base in his car.

Jungkook settled down on his own car and also left for home.

He reached after almost 25mins and went inside.

He switched on the lights and putted his coat off, moving towards the kitchen to have some water.

Once he was done he moved towards the living room and made himself settled on the sofa and took his phone out, probably texting someone.

"I know someone is there........" He spoke, eyses still focused on his phone.

And within few minutes a huge gang of about 7 to 8 mens were standing infront of him.
He felt a cold metal on his temple, only find one of them putting his gun over there.

"Seriously guys.... can't we just skip this shit." Jungkook sighed before he skillfully took the gun away and knocked the guy off, making the other's take a defensive pose, ready to attack the male with the gun infront.

A/n
Am I too late with the update?
Sorry though...😅
Was busy from the last few day but now will try to update regularly as I have summer holidays till 26 June.
Love you
Bye...