37. Bored

*mention of murder and killing ahead. Detailed torture with psychotic behaviour.*

Taehyung exited the bathroom, only to see a naked yet pouty bunny on the floor.

"Hyungieeeeeee!" Jk whinned in pain

"What are you doing on the floor kook?" Taehyung said while definitely trying to not get hard from seen infront.

"I am not able to walk...." Jungkook mumbled shyly which Taehyung clearly listened but thought to tease a little

"Huh? What did you said bub?" He asked, acting clueless

"I am not able to walk." Jungkook said a little louder with red cheeks.

"I wonder why...."

"Hyungieeee.... please. Don't tease me." The boy whinned making his husband chuckle at his cuteness before he carried him to the bathroom in a bridal style.
And yea........
They just had a little makeout session there as kook was still sore from last night.

5 p.m.

Jungkook and Taehyung were right now in theatre room, watching a film while cuddling each other.
They have ate there lunch and as it was sunday so they thought to just pass there time like this but seems like it was not a good idea.

"Hyungie I am boreddddd............. this movie is not interesting." Jk whinned while still cuddling.

"Hmmmm...... I see. Then what shall we do to make the bunny feel happy." Taehyung said while making a thinking face before he gasp dramatically, making the raven head giggle at his actions.

"I know........ how about we pay a visit to that Kai shit...... he must be feeling lonely right." Jk nodded excitedly.

They changed there clothes into a little formal one.

"You look so pretty bun." Taehyung compliment while looking at his husband who was wearing a white and black stripped shirt and black tight jeans, paired along with black combat boots, looking pretty and hot at the same time.

"You look handsome too hyungie." Jungkook replied while looking the silky blue shirt, paired with black ripped jeans and black sneakers woren by Taehyung who looked like a total daddy material with that, making younger feel a little possessive over him.

"Lets go."

They left for the mafia headquarters of the nightwalkers, feeling comfortable but a little sexual tension in the air while driving.