17. Revealed

*This chapter contains violence and a lot of swearing so read at your own risk. Thank you.*

"Sir Mr. Kim and Mr. Park along with his boyfriend got kidnapped."

"WHAT?!" Jungkook shouted in surprise and anger.

"How can they get kidnapped? They are also mafia's that to the no. 1 for god sake!"

"Seems like everything was very well planned Mr.J. First they kidnapped Mr. Kim and then when his team came for help, they killed everyone and took Mr. Park and Mr. Min as hostages."

"Ok let me-"

Suddenly his phone started ringing again meaning that someone was trying to call him.
( what an amazing brain your author have. Pls applause👏👏👏👏)

"RM stay connected to the call and tell Jin to locate the location of the caller while I talk to the person. I have a feeling that its the same person who kidnapped them."

"Ok Sir."

With that Jungkook attended the call

"Hello, who's this?" He said in his cold voice.

"Hello babyboy. I see you forget daddy already huh? Don't worry you will remember soon after listening this."

Sounds of beating came from the other side while a painful groan was heard.

It was Taehyung.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing Jackson! Kidnapping my husband and friends doesn't makes it better. You will pay for it and trust me I will show no mercy to you." Jungkook said in a very dark and dangerous voice that made Jackson feel scared from him.

'Damn! These both husbands are fucking scary.' Jackson thought

"We will see that baby. See you soon."
With that the phone call got cut.

"Jin you traced his location?"

"Yes boss. Its 45 min far from your house. We have left with our team to that place already."

"Good make sure to have as many people as you can cause I think they are more in number as they took Jimin, Suga and there whole team down while fighting."

"Yes sir."
With that the phone got cut.

"You fucked up a big time Wang and now you will face the wrath of Kim Jungkook."

At Jackson's hideout

Well Jackson was doing nothing but planning of how was going to make Jungkook his boytoy by taking his husband as the hostage.

"Hahahahaha..... that boy thought that he will reject me and I will let it get slipped like nothing hah?"

"I swear to lord of death Jackson. Just untie me once and see what happens. Comeon fight like a man you coward." V said even after getting beaten to death.

"You sure have a big mouth, don't you? Just wait till I get your husband here and fuck him senselessly infront of you." Jackson said with an annoying smirk on his face.

"For doing so you need some courage and dick man, which I think you definitely don't have." Yoongi mocked, forgetting the pain on his shoulder caused by a bullet.