9. The Business Proposal

The next day

JK was staring out through the large window of his office looking at the people down there. But he was still thinking of a way to solve this problem.

He was quite frustrated and sad with himself because of the same and what makes it worse was Jimin had to go somewhere urgently because his grandfather was not well.

Jk needed someone to comfort and motivate him to stop himself from overthinking or it will lead him to have anxiety issuse or worst panic attacks. Other times Jimin used to be there for him but this time he was alone.

Suddenly his phone started to ring.

He picked it without even seeing who it was.
"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim has came here in the reception and he is asking to meet you. Do you want me to send him to your office?" A lady said in a polite manner from the other side.

'Why is Kim here at this hour?'
"Yea sure. Pls escort him to my office." Jk said cutting the call.

Down in the reception area

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon has said to assist you to his office. Pls come " the receptionist said in the same polite manner.

"No thanks but I can go there by myself. I know the way there. Thanks for your cooperation." V said in a cold manner before leaving with his boddyguard.

In Jk's office

A knock was heard.
"Come in. The door is open." Jk said in a tired and cold manner.

V entered in with his bodyguards coming behind him.

Jk stood up with a straight face, having his one eyebrow raised questionably.

"I came here for a deal Mr. Jeon." V said in a cold and professional tone.

Jk felt a pang of pain in his heart as he was used to V being playful and flirty around him.

"Yea sure Mr. Kim. Please have a seat." Jk replied nonthenless.

V hummed before sitting .
"Leave." He said and his bodyguards left the room.

V pov

Ohhh my poor baby. He looks quite tired and has dark circles under his eyes which were quite unnoticeable, telling he had not slept well from past few days.

Don't worry now I am here bun. No need to feel sad now cause your life will be full of happiness from this moment.
Just say yes to me.....

" Mr. Kim, you came here for a deal right? So please would you like to propose your idea." Jk asked in a tired tone looking like he will collapse any time soon.

"Drop the formalities Jeon. We both are no strangers to each other." V said in a normal voice.

"Ohh is that so.. then spill what you want to say Kim." Jk said with questionably eyes.

"I want you to marry me." There, Taehyung dropped the bom.

There was silence for a few minutes before a humourless laugh was heard.

"Ahh hahahaha you must be kidding me right now Kim. You think you will prank me and I will not understand. Haha...... nice joke continue." Jk said, not taking Taehyung's words seriously.

"I am serious Jeon." V said.
His eyes darkening.

"Ohh hi serious my name is JK but you can call me Jeon. How are you?" Jk replied

"I heard all your major shareholders had taken away there shares and your company is falling down because of the same." V said changing the topic

Jk stiffed before saying.
"How do you know Mr. Kim. Are you some sort of stalking me or what? " jk asked in a cold manner.