22. Who are you?

It was a bright sunday morning when a cute bunny opened his eyes because of the annoying rays of the sun that were irritating him in his sleep.

He slightly huffed at it while rubbing his eyes and looking behind him, only to find his handsome husband who looked quite cute in his sleep. He slightly smiled at him before he blushed as his eyes travelled down towards his husband's neck and chest area as some of his shirt's buttons were open, only to blush more when he saw some nail marks and hickies which he left last night.

His husband looked so handsome and manly with that honey like sun-kissed skin of his and it made him feel more shy while remembering about yesterday's events.

"How can he sleep so peacefully after being  a beast in the bed yesterday." Jk subconsciously said while pouting.

"If you want, I can turn into one again bun." Taehyung said before pecking the pout away while opening his eyes.

"I-it means you were listening to me the whole time hyung. Its not fair!" Jk whined while being a blushing mess.

Taehyung chuckled slightly at his bunny's cute reaction.

"Hyung"

"Hmmm"

"I know you are hiding something from me." Jk said seriously

Taehyung got confused before he moved towards jk while supporting his head with his arm.

"What do you mean bun?"

"Hyung I don't want to trigger something but on the sleepover night, while sitting beside you i saw how your eyes changed there colour from dark brown to black and then back to dark brown since the time i mentioned about Namjoon Hyung's arrival."

Taehyung got shocked as how his kookie noticed such a small detail which was not quite noticeable.

"What are you say-"

"Also when Jimin hyung mentioned about the torture and killing stuff the same thing happened. Your whole aura changed into a more dangerous one which may got unnoticed by everyone but not by me."

"Kookie how did you-"

"And yesterday when we made love, that time also in between the same thing happened, and whenever it does your voice was getting more deep while you were getting more possessive for nothing. Are you hiding something from me Mr. Kim cause if you are then always remember that whatever it is, i will never judge you." Jk said firmly and truthfully.

'I think we got busted buddy.'

'But how is that even possible? We have been perfect at hiding it from everyone since years. Even Jimin and Yoongi can't find it out .'

'I already told you once that our bunny is quite smart.'

'Ohh really, but the last time i heard you saying was that he looks cute while being excited to kill someone! '

'Are you going to fight with me or will you tell him the truth about us huh!"

'You sure we should tell him. I don't want him to think us as some sort of a psycho.'

'Mr. Kim, for your kind information we are already one, plus i don't have any problem with you telling of how much of a coward you are when it comes to blood.'

'You shit-'

"ung..... Taehyung...... hyungie are you there." Jk shouted making Taehyung stop his mental fight with V.

"Yea kook."

"See hyung if you are not comfortable to share it then its ok. You don't need to force yourself just because of me." Jk said softly.