64. Awkward

6 p.m.

"You ready bun?!!" Taehyung shouted from downstairs, waiting to Jungkook as today was his appointment with his doctor.

"Yea hyung!" Jungkook said back while walking down the stairs while fixing his shirt's cuff.

He came down slowly cause he did not wanted to get Taehyung  worried about him and the baby

"Let's go, shall we bunny." Taehyung said dramatically and lifted his one hands towards his husband while bowing his head like a servant.

Jungkook giggled and nodded before they intervened there hands left for the hospital.

"I thought you would be busy with your work." Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung who was driving the car. Head straight towards the road, cuffs curled up. Having one hand over the staring while the other was intervene with Jungkook's, looking so hot that Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his veiny hands and perfect jawline.

"I was.... but I made time for my cub and wifey. I wanted to be present in your every appointment with the doctor." Taehyung said seriously while looking at front.

Jungkook sighed feeling happy that he has such a caring and adorable husband.

"I love you a lot Hyungie."

"Sorry sweetheart, but I love you more." Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook's hand by bringing there intervened hands towards his lips.

"What about your work?" Jungkook asked with a small smile and red cheeks.

"It's not that much necessary. I will do it after we are done with the appointment."
'You do not need to know that I did it in lunch break or else you are gonna pull my ears so sorry bun.' Taehyung thought mentally, feeling scared to face the double bunny.

They reached there destination and went to the floor to find there doctor.

"Can we come in Dr.?" Taehyung asked coldly while knocking.

"Yea sure. The door is opened." Yeji replied sweetly.

They both went inside and took a seat in front of her

"So how far is it going till now, any problem?"

"Till now it's good I guess." Taehyung replied and Jungkook nodded.

"Good! So you are 2 months 15 days pregnant now Jungkook... I hope so you are taking care of yourself and following the do's and don't's I told?" Yeji asked politely.

"Yea Dr."

"Great! So Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I am sorry but I forgot to tell you something important about this earlier." Yeji said while looking at the couple who nodded there head to tell her to continue.

"Well, Mrs. Kim, you will start to have the formation of milk being made in your breast done  after the 4th month of preganacy. You will not have breast like a woman but umm.... your ... I can say.. ugh.. nipples will swell a little and will secrete milk in a small amount." Yeji said a little shyly, felling shy to tell the couple as it was her first time to face a male pregnancy patient.
Jungkook's ear's and neck got slightly pink in embarrassment from the statement while Taehyung's face formed a visible small yet evil smirk.

"Doc-doctor I-"

"Don't worry Mrs. Kim! You will stop lactation after 1 month of your delivery. No need to feel worried about it. And the baby will be feed with normal milk only as.... you milk won't be able to fulfill baby's need as uhmm..... your milk be there in a small amount plus it will be hard for you as.... baby would want a full perked out nipple like females have."
An embarrising yet awkward silence took place in the hospital before Taehyung decided to broke it.

"Will it be ok if a normal human drinks his milk?"

"Ahmmm... well... he will need to get that milk out or else it will hurt..  so if you are talking about yourself than yes... you can drink his uhmm milk."
Jungkook just wanted the floor to get cracked and open so that he could jump in- no so that he could push Taehyung in to save himself from the emabaressment.

"Amazing! Isn't it bun?" Taehyung asked while secretly smirking, looking towards his queen who just gave him a murderous glare in return.

"Also Dr. Yeji... I have one more doubt..." Taehyung spoke seriously, making Jungkook to widen his eyes as how can this man can change himself from being a pervert to being this serious.

"Yes?"

"When will the bump form?" Taehyung asked oh so seriously that- leave it.

"Between 5 to 8 months.... right now there must have formed a small bump I guess?"

"Yes...." Jungkook spoke fastly before Taehyung, not waiting for him to answer.

"Ok... I will recommend you to repeat the calcium medicine I said earlier for now." Yeji concluded with a smile.

Jungkook nodded and stood up, waiting for his husband to also stood up but...

"I have one more doubt." Taehyung said seriously.

'Oh hell no!' Jungkook mentally screamed and took Taehyung's arms and dragged him out of the cabin.

"Bun wait I have to ask. Dr.! When will I be able to see my child through ultrasound! Can you please tell the gender I want to think about the name from now only! Bun wait-"

"Thanks Dr. Will see you soon." Jungkook said with apologetic smile on.

"When will the baby kick atleast tell me that! Aishhhhh......" with that Taehyung was taken out by Jungkook.

Inside the car

"Am not coming ever again with you for the appointment!"

"What? It's my first time being a father bun."

"You saying like I have been before!" Taehyung pouted, being silent to not anger the pregnant male more.

He dropped Jungkook at there home and left for office to do his remaining work.

He entered inside his office, finding Lisa already there.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked coldly while taking seat.

"I came here to give this file to you Mr. Kim, Mr. Min said to wait here as you will be here by any second."

"Hmmm..... keep it here and go."
Lisa did as told and left.

Just after Lisa went, Yoongi came in with a worried face.

"V! Jennie escaped!"