2. Bunny

It was around 6 in the evening when a car got stopped infront of an alley which seems quite abandoned and full of silence.

A man stepped out, turned around and signalled his driver to leave who nodded and obeyed.

The man started to walk in the alley until he stopped infront of an abandoned warehouse.

The man went inside and saw a man sitting in a chair, having an dark and scary aura around him that screams power and danger

Around the man there were some well built guards in suit, pointing their gun at the one who was kneeling and begging to the man sitting in chair

"Please....please Mr. V, please spare me ,I promise you I will never betray you again.... please..pl-please have me-r..mercy on me please."the man pleaded, begging pathetically.

The person standing behind watched all the seen.

'another traitor ufff ... hope so it won't take long' the person thought.

"You really thought that I will spare you after knowing that all you did was backstabbing me Lee , don't you" V said in dangerously low voice.

BANG!!!

the person fall on the ground with a bullet piercing right through his head.

V stood up from his chair."tsk tsk..pathetic..." he said looking at the blood that ruined his coat.

He turned around to see one of his man standing there which was the same person who watched all the seen earlier boringly.

"Let's talk in the car" V said with a voice holding authority.

After settling down he started.

"So...what are you here for, bunny got in any trouble with something?" He said while looking out of the window.

"Nothing sir, just came here to inform you about that a girl tried to seduce Mr. Jeon today." the man said with firmness.

Hearing it V blankly stares out, anger clearly present in his dark orbs.

"And what did he did? Enjoyed the show." V asked in annoyance.

"No sir, Mr. Jeon fired her within some minutes." the man replied, scared of other's reaction.

"Very good bun........ Jimin, make sure it remains that way cause soon I will have him all to myself.......very soon ......"
V

said muttering last two words to himself.

"Ok Mr. V, I shall take my leave now."
With that Jimin left as the car stopped in front of JJK enterprises.

"I will soon have you all to myself bunny and trust me..... I will not let anyone to come between us now."
V mumbled to himself while watching a certain person in his phone's gallery.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JK was looking down at the whole seen through his office glass.

(Pls understand through the picture)

The seen of Jimin coming out of an unknown car played again and again in his pretty bunny head.

'Why was Jimin hyung out during office hours . He didn't even asked for my permission hmpfff..I surely will ask him . Wait....it can be Yoongi hyung also.
Yea... that must be ,but why am I thinking about it arghhh... you stupid bunny! get yourself together. ' he thought to himself.

"You can do it Jungkook." he spoke to himself, again focusing on his work.

Outside

"This stupid bunny really thought that I will not know what he does at this hour huh.......I know he saw and I think I have to be more careful from now on cause I definitely don't want to get punished by V" Jimin mumbled to himself before leaving to his cabin.