50. So.....?

"How are you doing bun?"

"Just reached home........ when will you come back?"

"Just a little bit more bun.... will be there by day after tommorow I guess...."

"Why do you even have to go Daegu just after the weekends hyungie...." Taehyung could only imagine a pouty and sulky bunny on the other side.

"Aishhh..... don't be sad bun. 3 days are going to get over, I think I will reach there by Thursday's morning."

"I miss you......"

"Oh really?"

"Hmmmm....."

"What should we do than..... how about I make it up to you when I come back like last time." Taehyung said while smirking, already imagining how his husband will look under him.

There was a long pause from the other side before.....
"B-bye hyungie. Call you later." Jungkook said hurriedly, feeling his cheeks burning from the statement while Taehyung chuckled at his cute husband.

"Yoo Kook! Am leaving, you done with work?" Jimin asked to Jungkook who was still working in his office for some important reason.

"Nah...... I think it will take an hour or so to be completed..... you can go hyung." Jungkook said tiredly

"It's almost 12 Jungkook, you have been working since 6 in the morning. Give yourself some rest or else you will pass out due to exhaustion." Jimin said with concern.

"It's just a little bit left hyung. I promise that I will when I am done."

"You have said the same thing yesterday too."

"Aish..... please." Jungkook tried to bribe Jimin with his puppy eyes but Jimin was not buying it.

"Nope.... you are going or do you want me to inform Taehyung that you are still working huh." Jimin asked while crossing his arms against his chest and shifting his weight over his left leg.

"Okay. Okay. I am leaving." Jungkook huffed before he left.

"Aish.... this kid." Jimin said while shaking his head.

"He left Jimin?" A voice from the other side of his earpiece( which was not quite visible for others) asked.

"Yea Tae.... I literally have to threaten him with your name."

"I heard...... make sure that he doesn't overwork himself too much in my absence."

"Aye aye captain." Jimin said dramatically.

Taehyung chuckled and cutted the call.

Meanwhile

Somewhere far in Daegu.....

"Boss, Shin is waiting for you in the meeting room." One of V's man informed from the back.

"Okay let's go." Taehyung said coldly before he left for his meeting.

He entered the meeting room and saw a man in his early 60's waiting for him with a young women beside him.

"Good evening Mr. Shin. You called for an urgent meeting." Taehyung asked, voice deeper than usual while taking his seat.

"Well..... Mr. V....... as you know that my gang is currently having some issues with the government....." Mr. Shin started.

Taehyung hummed, asking him to elaborate.

"....so I was thinking....... that maybe can you please help us by sending your hackers for my gang...... for clearing the evidence and all stuff." Shin said, feeling intimidated by man infront.

"And what makes you think that I will do so?" Taehyung asked coldly.

"S-see, this is my daughter, Shin Kazako.(a/n:- I am very good at making names, ain't I..... ok too much of my nonsense please continue.) She is quite young and beautiful as you can see.......... so if you want then you can marry her." Shin concluded, feeling scared from the intense glare he received.

"You do know I am married right?" Taehyung stated, trying his best to control his anger.

"I know V.......... but as you can see I am a girl and whom you are married too is a boy." An overly sweet and annoying voice replied which happens to be the mentioned girl.

"Soo....." Taehyung was just seeing how far this father-daughter duo can go.......... they are going to die anyway.

"What I am trying to say is that...... I can give you your future heir."

"And.....?"

"And I can pleasure you much better." Kazako ended with confidence.

"Is that so miss?" Taehyung asked while swirling a pen on his fingers, quite uninterested with the ongoing conversation.

"So what do you think Mr. V? Should I consider you as my son-in-law?" Mr. Shin asked, seemingly more confident after seeing V not speaking anything.

But before he can think anymore, a gunshot was heard and the girl beside him was dead.

"I think the meeting is over Mr. Shin." Taehyung chuckled darkly and shoted the old man too before he left the room.

"Anymore schedules left?" Taehyung asked coldly while moving towards his car.

"Yea.... just one more meeting with the new drug dealer and we are done." Yoongi replied

"Alright, arrange my jet for seoul immediately after that. I want leave this place as soon as possible."

"Got it V."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning

10 a.m.

"Hi Kim. What's up." Jimin said enthusiastically while entering the CEO' s office."

"Nothing......" Jungkook said tiredly.

"Gosh... since when have you been working here Jungkook?" Jimin asked worriedly, slightly annoyed because the younger was not taking care of his health.

"Since 4 I guess...."

"Get out!"

"Huh?"

"Get out. Go to your home. And have some fucking sleep!"

"No hyung. I will not go."

"Are you arguing with me Jungkook?"

"But I don't wanna go!"

"Why so?"

"......"

"Speak"

"......"

"I said speak Jungkook."

"Cause I will miss hyungie if I will go there alone....." it was a small whisper but Jimin heard him anyway.

"But you can't risk your health Kook. I know it's the first time Taehyung has left for such a long meeting but you can't make it affect your health." Jimin said calmly, seemingly understanding why the younger was behaving soo.

"But I miss him."

"He will be here by tommorow......."

"But-"

"Please Kook. Atleast for me."

"...."

"Please"

"Fineeeeee...... I am leaving and yea.... stop pouting bish. You look ugly."

"As if you didn't just agreed because of this."

"I just respect you."

"As if...."

"Hell! I am leaving. Bye." Jungkook dashed out quickly while Jimin chuckled at his behaviour.