65. Find Her!

11 a.m.

"M' home..."

"Welcome Hyung. You go and fresh up till than I will sat up the dinning table." Taehyung nodded and went upstairs.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked to himself, finding it strange for Taehyung to not have a happy face which he usually have after reaching home.

Jungkook let the thought slip, thinking Taehyung must be tired from work.

After a few minutes, Taehyung came down and sat in his chair, having a blank face on while waiting for his food.

Jungkook served the food and also satted down beside him.

"You okay Hyung?" He asked softly, now feeling worried for his husband.

"Yea Kook.... just a little bit work stress, nothing to worry about." Taehyung replied with a small forced smile.

Jungkook nodded slowly, not believing it but also not wanting to dig in more as the older doesn't seems to wanna talk about that right now.

After eating, they both went upstairs, keeping the plates on the sink as maids will wash them tommorow (tommorow will be friday).

They did there night routines before they went to the bed.

Taehyung cuddled Jungkook, slowly moving downwards to lift his shirt up and gave a long and smooching peck over his belly.

Jungkook smiled while slowly threading his fingers over his husband's head who sighed from the movements.

"You know that I will be always there for you right?" Jungkook said while looking downwards at Taehyung who has hugged him tightly, having his left cheek pressed over his belly.

"Hmmmm...... I know........ don't stress yourself Kookie..... just something came up with the mafia so I have been thinking about it only...... there is nothing to worry." Jungkook hummed, closing his eyes as he felt relaxed and sleepy when he felt his husband massaging his sides in a soothing manner.

Taehyung smiled a little when he heard small and cute snores above him, making it clear that Jungkook has slept.

"Appa will not let anyone harm his cub and his mumma my little bean........... I will see how far this Albert can go." Taehyung said and pecked younger's belly one more time before he covered it and moved upwards, cuddling his husband.

"I love you bun..." he slowly pecked his husband's lips and smiled when he saw a small smile taking place over his husband's lips from the affection.

Next morning

"Bye Kookie, I will be leaving now."

"Take care....... M' thinking of visiting you today.... you don't have that much work right?" Jungkook with a small pout which made Taehyung to chuckle at younger's tricks to lure him for the permission.

"You can come there anytime you want bun. You don't need to have my permission ever...... be it company or be it mafia but..... you are not going to stress yourself with work got it?" Taehyung said sternly.

Jungkook's eyes visibly shined and nodded happily.

"Than see you soon wifey." Taehyung said and left, not before pecking his husband's lips.

3 p.m.
At JimKeon's office

"Any info about Jennie or her gang?" Taehyung asked coldly while spinning his pen around his fingers.

"Sorry Mr. V........ we don't know how she escaped so easily...... and what is she up to now.." RM spoke slowly, feeling scared for his reaction.

V stopped his movement and looked at the three persons in front of him who cowered there head down.