12. Wedding Night

"Open your eyes bun, we have reached our destination." Taehyung said to the sleeping beauty beside him.

"Hmmmm..... we reached?" Jk said while groaning and opened his eyes.

"Yes bunny. Now comeon, we have a lot a of things to do ahead." Taehyung said with playfullness.

'Do I really have to lose my virginity like this. Goshh I was not ready for this and this was definitely not the part of the deal.' Jk thought being scared and terrified.

"Get out bunny, I m really tired and want to sleep already. Being a CEO sucks you know?" V said sending some relief to Jk by his statement.

"Yea yea sure Mr. Kim." Jk said while getting out of the car.

'He really looks cute with that scared face on gosh....."  V thought while chuckling to himself and getting out of the car.

Jk was stretching his muscles while looking at his surroundings when he saw.

'Wow...this mansion is so huge and beautiful. Not like I can't  have  one of my own but I wanted to built one like this when hyungie would have been there with me.'  Jk thought ,astonished by the mansion's beauty.

"What are you waiting for petal? Come inside already its getting cold out here." Taehyung said from behind.

Jk just nodded before going inside.

'He really should stop calling me names when we are alone. I m getting shy and flustered with his this gestures. Does he calls everyone with names like this.' Jk thought getting a little jealous if it was true.

"Come kook. I will show you the mansion so that you can get comfortable here." V said while giving him a whole tour of the mansion.

" V said while giving him a whole tour of the mansion

The living room