71. Daddy's Boy

Few weeks later......
NightShooter's headquarter

"There is a problem V!" Suga informed anxiously

"What is it?" V asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Our mafia base at U.S. are attacked by some gang over there."

"What! What the hell was the leader of our U.S. unit doing there than huh?!" Taehyung asked in anger.

"Well.... it's seems like he betrayed us and was silently working for the other gang...." Suga muttered.

Taehyung took a deep breath before he slowly nodded for Suga to continue.

"In conclusion..... I suggest that we should go there and handle it."

"It's not possible Hyung....... I can't leave Jungkook here alone..."

"But what about-"

"I can't Hyung..... Jungkook is already a few days ahead of his delivery date..... I will be a fool to leave him at this condition." Taehyung reasoned.

Yoongi sighed but nodded.

"So what should we do than... we can't leave this matter like this."

"You.... along with JM go there and see the matter...... make sure to give me updates about your work." Taehyung commanded.

"But it will be difficult for you to handle both the workplaces together without me or Chim V..."

"I can handle it alone Hyung..... and it's a matter of few days only. You go and do what I said."

Suga was hesitant but nodded anyway.

"I will be leaving at night than-"

"If you can than leave now as fast as possible. Take my private jet and look after our matters. I think you should take Jin and RM along as I think there can be possible chances of the police getting informed about this." Taehyung said. Yoongi agreed and left.

Taehyung sighed and leaned backwards in his chair, feeling tired from the paperwork.

He groaned in annoyance when he felt his phone ringing but it got soon replaced by a small smile when he saw the contact.

Hyungie 🐯💚
Yes bun?

Babybun 🐰💜
Hubbbyyyyyyyy... can you please come home early today.
Your cub is kicking me a lot nowadays and you are the only one who can make him silent.

Taehyung chuckled and replied

Hyungie 🐯💚
Seems like cub misses his appa huh... I will be there within few minutes as I am almost done with my work.

Taehyung spoke while packing his stuff.

Babybun 🐰💜
Than make sure to come soon. We will be waiting. Love you Hyungie!

H

yungie 🐯💚
Sure bun.. love you too.

Taehyung said and cutted the call.
"Delivery can be at any time.... I should be taking some leaves now." Taehyung muttered to himself.
He went out of his office.

"Send me the paperwork and important matters in my e-mail. I will be out for some weeks." Taehyung spoke coldly to his assistant and left.

After reaching home... he straight away went inside to search younger, finding him in there bed.

"There you are... I will be right back after taking a shower." Taehyung said went inside the bathroom.

He came out after sometime in his nightwears, jumping into the bed to meet his precious.

He pecked Jungkook's lips before he slowly lifted his shirt and touched his belly.

"Your son keeps on kicking me a lot nowadays..... and you have already spoiled him a lot Hyungie. I am telling you, he is going to be a daddy's boy." Jungkook whinned cutely while glaring at Taehyung who chuckled at the cute accusation.

"Is it soo?" He slowly caressed younger's belly and felt a powerful kick, making Jungkook to hiss in pain.

Taehyung gave a look of concern before he slowly massaged his lower abdomen area and spoke hushly.

"Hello my little naughty cub..... I thought we made a deal last time about you not disturbing your mumma huh? Be like a good cub you are and listen to daddy.... or I think I will get beaten off by your mumma right now." Taehyung whispered and chuckled when he felt a small kick in response.

"Thereeee.... daddy promise that he will buy you a lot of toys once you come out." He slowly started to massage the area and looked towards the younger who was looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"You are going to spoil him a lot Hyung...." Jungkook mumbled and yawned, feeling sleepy when he felt a much needed relaxing massage given by his husband.

"I love you." Taehyung spoke with a smile and pecked younger's lips who seems to be sleeping already.

"Luv u tuuuu......" Jungkook mumbled and hummed in sleep.

"You are soo adorable bun." Taehyung sighed and got out of the bed, going towards his office to finish his pending work...

"HYUNGIE!"
Taehyung tensed up and ran towards his room when he heard Jungkook's painful scream.

He entered his room and hurriedly went towards his bed to look at his husband.
"Yes bun?" He spoke softly while caressing Jungkook's forehead.

"I-it p-pains a l-ot 'sobs' lot Hyungie!" Jungkook grunted in pain while holding Taehyung's hand tightly who widened his eyes when he realised...

"Your water broke bun!"

Before Jungkook could register anything, he was immediately lifted up by Taehyung who took him out of the mansion and settled him down in his car, driving towards the hospital as fast as can.

"Hyung please 'sobs loudly' please be fast! I can't!" Jungkook sobs loudly in pain, making Taehyung to feel more worried for him as he speeds up his car more as much as he can.

"Don't worry bun... just a little bit more.. than this all pain will go.. you can do that much for Hyungie right?" He spoke while softly caressing his husband's cheek with one hand, driving fast the hospital came into his view.

He roughly parked his car before he took Jungkook in bridal style and went inside.

"Doctor please come! This is an emergency!"

A/n
Kim Vantae sounds good right.......
Just a thought🙃