66. Caught You Witch

Taehyung couldn't help but laughwas at the silly joke Jungkook just cracked.

"S-so you mean Ji-Jimin literally snorted loudly when you were at one of the meeting hahaha!"

"Yea Hyung! You could have seen the face of that CEO whom we were having the meeting with, he looked like he would pee in his pants when he heard that strange sound." Jungkook giggled.

"I didn't knew Jimin snorts loudly while sleeping, just how hilarious it would have been when he would have came to know about that. When did he slept in the middle of the meeting anyways?"

"I don't know but I had to freaking apologise for his behaviour though....." Jungkook said with a pout which Taehyung pecked right away.

"But he is still your best friend.... plus you have to agree that it was really funny hahahaha" Jungkook smiled, feeling happy that he diverted Taehyung's mind from whatever work stress he was having. He do wanted to know but he wants it when Taehyung is ready to speak about it.

There moment came to an end when they heard a knock on the door, good thing that the office is soundproof or anyone would have suspected that who was laughing inside when the persons present in will do anything but laugh.
It's impossible to see both the husband's to even give a small smile in public let alone be a laugh.

"Come in." Taehyung spoke, having the younger on his lap to whom he was back hugging from behind.

The door got opened and a peon came in with a tray containing two cups of coffee.

"Good evening Mr. Kim. Here is the coffee you ordered." He said and putted the mugs down and left.

"I don't wanna have coffee right now hyung." Jungkook said while taking a cup and giving it to Taehyung.

"What do you wanna have than bun?"

"Nothing for now.... you enjoy your coffee." Jungkook said and  stood up, going towards the big window of his office to look down.

"Hyungie........" Jungkook asked, back facing Taehyung.

"Hmmmm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure."

"Can you tell me what is the thing that has been troubling you in your work?"
Jungkook said and turned around, having a concerned look over his face.

"It's noth-"

"It is Hyungie..... you have been stressed about something and I wanna know what is it? Just tell me the person's name and I will gladly kill him or her." Jungkook said with a playful smile.

"I did not intended to ask this now but you are still think of something... so I wanna know."

"Such a curious bunny you are." Taehyung chuckled and called Jungkook towards him.

He sat on a seat in front of Taehyung and took a mug of coffee.

"I thought someone said that he doesn't wanna have a coffee a minute ago."

"I am just craving for something bitter all of a sudden."

"As you say..."

"Don't change the topic Mr. Now tell me what is it?"

"Okay...... so ever since the time those goons broking out in our home incident occurred..... I have been trying to find out who was behind all this.... It turns out to be Melissa Albert, leader of Sneaky Cat."

"I have heard her name somewhere before I guess." Jungkook said in confusion, making Taehyung silently coo at the cute frown that took place on his eyebrows.