Special Chapter (2/2)

20 years later...

Kim Yeonjun
24 years old

Good at handling guns while being the best fighter out there in combat and sword fighting was the leader and mastermind of every being happening in Night Shooters, which makes it still be at the top one position in the underworld.

Handling the Mafia to Yeonjun at such a young age was not what Kim Taehyung wanted but see the passion about leading it in his son's eyes melted him.

Since childhood, Taehyung was an ideal for Yeonjun.

Someone he admires, someone he wants to be like and he did, turning out to be the best out of all because of his competitive nature.

Being competitive and wanted to do the things perfectly and up to it was what made Yeonjun to be who he is today.

Handling the Mafia was his passion while taking care of JimKeon was his duty which he enjoyed whole heartedly.

(A/N:- I still wonder how did I found such an unique name)

No, at first Kim Jungkook was reluctant about passing it to him, fearing how will his son live within having so much pressure on his shoulders.
Heck, even when Yeonjun was not changing his decision he even thought to sell it but stopped.

Yeonjun's 1 sentence and he was in maze.

"It is the hieracy grandpa (Jeon Jonghyun) and great grandpa(Kim Taehyun) left, how can I let someone else rule it by being alive mumma? give me your any rules you want, heck I don't even want its properties, keep it with you just let me run it, I promise I will never let them down."

Jungkook, unwillingly, did passed it to his son, thinking he himself will pass back to him after sometime when he will feel the pressure but, his son proved him wrong, making the company to never lose it's position.

But was having all this under his power, just to make his parents happy was exactly what Yeonjun's motive was?

No, well you can't say totally.

Since the time Yeonjun got mature enough to understand his surrounding he got to know how hard working and selfless his parents were, working all day and night and always making sure they spended their time with him.

Playing with him, talking with him about his day and taking him to occasional vacations each week or month for a family time was what they made sure of.

But the thing that made  Yeonjun upset among all this was, were they able to make time for themselves, for each other?

Yeonjun didn't remember when was the last time he saw his parents laughing and chatting freely with each other. It was always because of him they both got time to settle down a bit and since them he decided he will learn everything faster than any child around his age group so that he could make his parents happy and make them spend some more time for themselves for each other and he was very much happy when he pursued it.

Sure the work load was pressurizing but he enjoys it.

Mafia was his passion and reading the company which one was run by his grandfather and great grandfather always made him feel proud of himself.

Night time

Taekook's bedroom

Both husband's were laying in there bed, cuddling to each other with Jungkook having his face rested against his hyungie's chest and Taehyung's resting above his hairs.

"Hyungie......"

"Yes baby......"

"Were we....... good parents?"

"And why do you ask that sweetheart?"

"I...... feel like I didn't did much enough..... like I should have done..."

Taehyung slowly broke there hugging position, taking his husband's cheeks between his hands as he spoke with a smile.

"You were the best Mumma our cub could have bun. Never doubt yourself, you did soo good that sometimes I think, even if I left you bot-"

"Yea! Don't say that!" Taehyung chuckled

"I was just saying what was in my heart. Trust me Kookie. Yeonjun loves and respects you a lot, you were the one who made him a man afterall."

"No.. I didn't, you did." Jungkook smiled

"You were and are always his ideal, so obviously he will turn out to be like you."

"So you agree that I am-"

"Period!"

Taehyung laughed

Jungkook smiled widely and looked at Taehyung.

"What happened wifey?"

"I feel like kissing you..."

"Than do, who stopped you?"

Jungkook chuckled and ducked his head in sheets

"Not now, maybe... some other day?"

"Way to ruin it, comeon bun don't be so cruel on me-"

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Happy? Now let me sleep."

"It isn't ending with just a peck."

"How shameless Mr. Kim?"

"Still yours Mrs. Kim."

Jungkook chuckled and nodded before they both dived in for a passionate makeout.

A/n
Ok, I ain't posting any more parts on this
It was just......
I was not liking two parts of this book which were not related to the story and it was in my mind since the last month so yea!
To get this feeling off I did this.

(Again! This bish really like to play with her views!)

Sorry if you didn't liked it though

Hope you have a great day ahead,
Ba bye!