43. Innocent

"We are thinking about merging our mafia and company." Jungkook said.

There was silence in the air before Yoongi started
"You kidding?"

"We are serious." Taehyung said

"You want to merge nightwalkers and black venom-" RM started

"Along with JJK and KTH enterprises together?" Jimin finished.

Both (V & JK) nodded afferrmatively.

"Why so sudden?" RM asked curiously.

"You already know that I don't have that much interest in being a mafia leader........ so I discussed it out with hyungie and it turns out that he have the same issue with the company...." Jungkook started

"I am interested in mafia stuff more whereas Jungkook seems to be interested in the company....... so I suggested to merge our businesses and he was fine with it...." Taehyung finishes.

"So what exactly do you want us to do with it?" Suga asked.

"Well...... as you guys are the one who are close to us plus are also the ones who's advices can be considered by both of us...... so we thought to ask if you feel it is right to do so." Jungkook asked a little hesitantly while Taehyung rubbed his sides in a comforting way.

"Well..... Mr. V seems capable enough to handle two mafia's at the same time and I can totally trust Mr. J's decision so.... I think it's okay to me." RM said after thinking a little.

"Does that means that I will be fully connected with the mafia stuff and will leave the company as I am V's secretary." Suga asked, with a little excitement.

"Ahmm..... yes, it seems like that." Taehyung said making Suga to mutter a little 'yes' under his breath.

"Suga and RM will be working under me while Jimin........ seeing that he is connected with both stuffs, I think he can decide which side he wants to be in...." Taehyung said while looking at Jimin who was silent during the whole conversation.

"I would like to stick with Kook." Jimin said instantly.

"Hyung..... it's ok if you want to join the mafia.... I don't want you to feel forced." Jungkook said, thinking that Jimin might be doing so for the younger.

"Nahhhh..... I would rather love to annoy you instead of looking at those bloody bodies.... Gosh, you don't know how happy I am right now." Jimin said truthfully while sipping his drink.

"You just admitted in the morning that you don't like to work." Jungkook asked while raising an eyebrow.

"But it is less stressful then being alerted 24/7 during a mission." Jimin said casually.

"So you-"

"I am sticking to be your secretary instead Kook, accept it."

"But you are getting a chance to be with Yoongi hyung."

"I have him all to myself for the rest of my life...... plus being with you is fun." Suga looked at Jimin in disbelief while the rest laughed at them.

"Ok hyung.... so I think it's sorted?"

"Yea it is......... but are you seriously quitting mafia?" RM asked, not believing that Jungkook will stop killing.

"Nah...... when I feel like killing someone than maybe I will join you guys sometime." Jungkook said while having the food they have made for everyone.

There was a comfortable silence as everyone were eating and enjoying.
They (jikook) had prepared some light snacks for everyone as dinner as everyone were totally exhausted from work...... plus they wanted to have dinner along with pool party.