28. Feared

*mature contents ahead like mention of mature language, violence, blood and psychotic behaviour. Any biological term used here has nothing to do with real scienceso don't take it seriously.
Long chapter ahead......*

"DOCTOR PLS COME HERE! ITS AN EMERGENCY! " Jimin shouted as soon as he and the others entered inside the hospital and laid Taehyung on one of the strechture which was immediately brought by the nurse.

"Goodness! What happen to him? Nurse Suzy, immediately bring him to the operating theatre!" Dr. Choi (if you all remembered him?) said while rushing towards them and pulling the strechture towards the mentioned room.

Once they reached, Taehyung was immediately escorted inside by other nurses as Choi stayed out to instruct the nurse to bring the equipments required for the surgery.

"M-m-Mr. Choi. Nothing will happen to him right?" Jungkook asked, scared and worried
"I can't say that it will be all right Mr. Kim as it seems like he was harshly attacked with a sharp object from behind. We have to see if the surgery gets successful or not." Choi said before he rushed inside.

Jungkook fall down on his knees while streams of tears were silently sliding down from his cheeks.

"Kook...... see, nothing will happen to him. You listen me! Nothing will happen to him ok. He has delt with many worse and critical situations than this, he is strong enough to deal with this one too ok!" Jimin said assuringly to him while making him sit on the bench but not noticing that he himself was crying.

"Jungkook, Jimin is right. Nothing will happen to him. That bitch is just acting to see that how much vulnerable we are without him." Yoongi said, voice drained with emotion but inside he was equally scared and panicked.

"Hyung...." Jungkook said without any emotion.

"Hmm..." Jimin hummed as he was scared that he might break down.

"I am the reason why hyungie is there isn't it?"

"What!" Suga replied as he was not expecting the younger to react this way.

"Yes Yoongi hyung. That dagger was for me but hyungie came and took it for me. Aren't I the one who should be responsible for all this."

"Jungkook have you lost your mind or what. Taehyung willingly took that dagger to save you!" Jimin said as he was not understanding why the younger was blaming himself for no reason.

"Yes hyung! That dagger was supposed to stab ME! Not him but he took it just because of me. Only if we would have not known each other. If I would have been the same Jungkook who don't talk to anyone. Then maybe hyungie would not have been lying here in his death bed!"

SLAP!!!!!!!!

"YOU CAN'T BE FREAKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW KIM JUNGKOOK! YOU HAVE GONE INSANE AFTER THIS WHOLE INCIDENT I GUESS. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND OR WHAT!? I TOLD YOU THAT HE WILL BE FINE AND ALL GOOD THEN WHY ARE YOU BLAMING YOURSELF FOR NO REASON. Try to understand koo, you can't blame yourself ok. It was not your fault" Jimin shouted while trying to comfort him at the last.

Jungkook broke down into sobs and hugged Jimin tightly while muttering small 'i am sorrys' and 'pls forgave me'.

Yoongi who was silent all the time decided that it was enough and he can't see the younger blaming himself for no reason when they have the one who caused all this.

"Jungkook" Yoongi said softly while patting his back in a comforting and brotherly way.

"It was Kim Daehyun and Jeon Irene who did this." He said while the younger stiffed in his place before he slowly looked at him with his bloodshot eyes which were saying that he was ready to murder someone at this time.