20. Explanation

*very slight mention of smut*

"So explain?" Jimin started as all 4 of them were sitting in taekook's living room, waiting for Jungkook's explanation.

"Before I start I want you all to pls wait a little as I am waiting for someone before I start."
And to say Taehyung got a little jealous of that someone would be a total lie.

After sometime a knock on the door was heard making Jk ran towards it before someone else opens it.

'Who is that huh.... I swear Tae I will personally torture that person to death if he tries to do something funny'

'Neither will I stop you for that'

"Come. Thank you so much for visiting here at such a short notice hyung. I really appreciate it."

"No problem kook. Why will I not come when you invited me oh so politely and I also think that they all deserve to know about it." RM said with his dimple smile while earning a bunny smile in return.

'He never gives us that smile that easily!' Both Jimin and Taehyung thought in disbelief while Yoongi was planning to sleep on the couch only as its quite cozy but one glare from Jimin was stopping him do to so.

"Guys! Meet Namjoon Hyung, as you all already know him as he is the second lead of my gang." Jk introduces them.

"And Namjoon hyu-"

"Aishh kook, I already know them all. I have already read there details from the previous files you send." Jk nodded while the other three just look at them in disbelief.

"Were you stalking us or something?" Yoongi asked

"Sorry but I am not interested in wasting my time into something useless. It was kook who forced me to do so." RM replied back sassely making Jimin and Taehyung laugh, not minding that they were also insulted.

"You-"

"Ok so let's start with it now shall we." Jk said in his cold voice making everyone leaving Namjoon look at him in disbelief in his the sudden change in behaviour.

"Yes sir." Namjoon said in his deep voice before taking his seat while Taehyung immediately took Jk's hand, making him sit beside him.

"So........ it all started when I was 15 and Jimin  hyung decided to study in seoul-"

"Because my parents forced me to do so."

"Did I ask?"

"But you are making me look like the bad guy here!"

"But I didn't even started!"

"But you wer-"

"You continue kook. I will look after this mochi." Yoongi said while making Jimin sit in his lap who blushed at the action.

"Thnxx Yoongi hyung. Yea so I was saying that when he left. I was left alone back in my high school day's. Its not like anyone tried to befriend me but I just did not accepted their offers as I was already dealing with a lot of shit in my life." He continued

"I learned self defence to protect myself if I ever got any of those situations where I have to fight back. One day around 6 in evening in winters, I was returning back home after taking my extra classes when I heard a painful groan from alley which quite silent and dark."

"I don't know what got into me but I started to move towards the alley only to find two mens, pointing there gun at a man who looks badly injured."

"I didn't thought before going towards them and trying to help him but the other two seems to be aggressive as they started to fight with me. Thanks to my fighting skills that I was able to take them down."