23. Meet Him

It was monday 12pm

Jungkook was working in his office as he was solving the matter of his company's finance department.

"Mr. Kim, here are the blueprints you asked about the last months dealing we did." Jimin said as he entered and gave the file to his boss.

"Thank you Mr. Park. Pls send Somi from the finance department. I want to discuss something with her." Jk said in his professional voice.

Well when it comes to work seriously, no one can beat these two.

"Sure Mr. Kim. Do you want me to bring something for you to eat? You have been working since early morning without any break." Jimin asked being concerned for the younger.

"A coffee would work. Thank you." Jk said while focusing on the blueprints.

Jimin sighed and nodded before going out.
Jungkook was still looking into the file but got disturbed by a phone call.

'Who the hell is calling me at this hour?'

It was an unknown number. Thinking it must be some anonymous user, Jk ignored it while again focusing back at the paper.

A ding sound was heard from the phone and it was a message send from the earlier caller this time.

'Who the hell is it?'

Jk opened the message and saw who texted him.

Unknown
Hello my dear son-in-law.
It's not quite good to ignore me when I call you, you know?
Taehyung will not like it if he founds out that his own husband is disrespecting his father😊.
Now listen over here,
Meet me at the moonlight cafe today at 3p.m.
I have something really important to discuss with you.

Jk immediately came to know who was the sender.

It was Daehyun.

He immediately called Jin.

"Hello Mr. J."

"Seokjin, I am sending you a number which you need to trace immediately right now and give me the details of the user fast. I want them before 2."

"Ok boss. Your work will be done."
With that Jk cutted off the call

"You really have the audacity to contact me after doing such horrible things to my husband huh....... Just wait and watch what I will do to you once I capture you." Jk said in anger when a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in" Jk said in his usual cold and deep voice.

"Mr. Kim I have brought Miss Somi here. And here is your coffee, I will like to take my leave now." Jimin said before he placed the coffee on the table and left.

The girl that entered with Jimin looked scared, as if the man sitting infront will kill her if she even moved a little.

"Why are you still standing there Miss Somi. Pls come and sit here infront, I have to discuss about some companies bills which were passed last month." Jk said in the same voice.

The girl trembled but nonthenless quietly sat down on her chair before she started to explain and give each and every single detail she knows about the papers.

By 2p.m there work was done and Jk sighed in relief as he finally got to know from where they were lacking behind while the girl was still scared as if she will get fired by any second.

"You can leave." Jk said before he again started to check some of his pending emails in his personal laptop. The girl immediately left as soon as she got the command.

"I really like it when people fear me." Jk said while slightly smirking to himself by seeing her actions.

He again started to look some more email before he saw an email send by his gang member.

Kim Seokjin
Hello sir.
I m sending you the details of the said no. you asked me to trace.
Theses are his personal informations :-
Name - Kim Daehyun
Parents - Kim Taehyun and Kim Jihyo (are dead)
Spouse - Kim Mina ( died while giving birth to his son)
DOB - 4 april 1970
Child - Kim Taehyung
Profession - was the former leader of the gang nightwalkers and was the CEO of KTH enterprises.
But according to some sources he is still connected to some illegal businesses in the underworld.
That's all I got!
Thank you.

Jk sighed after reading and looking carefully at the infromation.

"This man seems suspicious." He said to himself.

He then called RM.

"Yes sir?"

"I am going somewhere out to meet someone. You have to come with me and act like a stranger. Record and try to click pictures of our conversations secretly and stay connected with the team. We can need them if the situation goes wrong. Ok!"

"Yes sir."
He cutted the call

"Let's see what important topic you want to discuss about Kim."

Kookie 🐰
Hello hyungie
Just wanna inform you that Mr. Kim called me today and I have to go and meet him at 3.
I am informing you now cause I don't want you to know on your own and have any stupid misunderstanding between us.
And don't you dare to track me and come over there cause I have the situation under control already
Bye
Love you❤
Seen at 2:45

Taetae  Hyungie 🐯
No bun. Pls don't go there. That man is dangerous.
Seen at 2:47

Be careful bun.
I don't trust that man at all.
If you feel the need then you can kill him also🙃
Seen at 2:50

Taehyung sighed to himself after sending the message

"Pls be safe bun."