3. Old Shit

Today was not quite good for the bunny boy......

U see , the seen of Jimin coming and going out of the company made Jk feel a little insecure as he don't to loose his only friend he has in his whole life till now.

(Author- anyone wants to be my friend ✌✋, nope I guess? okay back to the story)

He was also stress cause today was the annual meeting of all the top 10 CEOs in his company cause it turns out to be his responsibility to conduct it this year.

In the meeting, the CEOs will show some of their presentations and if they are lucky enough they will get a chance to collaborate with one of the CEOs.

He was already nervous for this and wanted it to get over with.

Taehyung's Pov

Today I am going attend a very special meeting which I don't give a shit about....

I just want to see my bun.

Being a CEO, that too the most powerful one really helped me for the first time hehehe.....

Ok Taehyung be serious, you have to look handsome and manly infront of your baby and make him fall for you, you can do it fighting!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I seriously didn't got this nervous on my very first mission as much as I am feeling right now.

Chill Taehyung, you are not going to see your future wife or something...but... on a second thought, I am.

Goodness this is not helping
Wait....why don't i get my V mode on yeah
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
'Babyboy u will definitely never forget our first meeting' V thought while chuckling.

(A/n - the cause of this sudden behaviour will be enclosed further in this book...... Sorry but pls wait till then....)

JJK enterprises

Everybody was present till now in the meeting but their were 2 more important people left for the meeting to start.

Suddenly the door got opened and everyone stood up cause the almighty KTH entered with his cold gaze and straight face on with his secretary lazily trailing behind.