💚Epilogue(2/2)💜

Friday
7 p.m.

"Today Jimin Hyung said that he wants Yeonjun to have a little vacation with him and Yoongi Hyung." Jungkook informed Taehyung after coming out of the shower, sitting beside him on the bed.

"So? I think it's good bun. Cub should spend some time with his uncles too." Taehyung replied while doing his work in his laptop, having his full attention towards the pouty male beside.

"But...... handling him is not easy." Jungkook said, having a cute pout adoring his rosy lips.

Taehyung chuckled and closes his laptop, keeping it aside and looking at his cute bunny.

"I think you should..... Jimin and Yoongi Hyung wants to adopt a child and maybe sending Yeon to them for some days will help them know what parenting is."

Jungkook gave a look of thinking before he shakes his head.

"Nope. Not Yeon. He is quite naughty and he will distur- no, trouble them a lot." Jungkook explained dramatically.

"Just say that you don't want him to stay out of your sight Koo.." Taehyung said with a small smile.

"Nope. It's not that.......... okay, maybe somewhere it is." Jungkook groans and moves towards Taehyung, sitting on his lap and placing his head on his shoulder.

"I am confused Hyungie...... should I let him go or not.... what if he troubles hyung.... what if they didn't understand what he wants.... what if he makes a fuss.... what if they will get scared of parenting... what if he-"

"Shhh Kookie. You think a lot. Don't worry your pretty brain over this and let Yeonjun go for his small vacation. Maybe he will enjoy it... he will like his new environment..... he will like his uncles.... he will have new experiences-"

"You do realise that our son is just 10 months old infant right?"

"Shhh you are just overthinking.... just rest for sometime hmm." Taehyung said while slowly massaging younger's scalp who sighs in content but suddenly widens his eyes and jumps out of the bed, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung behind.

"What are you doing?"

"Preparing Yeonie's bag as Hyung will be here by 8 to pick him up." Jungkook said while taking out and putting Yeonjun's clothes and necessities in his small luggage.

Taehyung gave a disbelieving look in return.

"Does he still have his mood swings or something?" He muttered to himself while looking at his husband.

He sighs before he opens his laptop again and starts doing his work.

Till the time he was done, he heard the main doorbell rang.

"I will see it." He informs and moved down, opening the door and welcoming Jimin inside.

"Yo Tae what's up?"

"Nothing much... but a piece of advice for you. You are going to get a big lecture from Kookie on how you should take care of Yeonjun properly in a few minutes."

"Should I feel scared?"

"No..... but make sure that Yeonjun doesn't feels lonely. He sleeps atleast 3 times a day so make sure of that. He loves banana milk a lot so if he makes a fuss give it to him, he will stop. He is sensitive to strong smell so make sure of that too. He doesn't like any cartoon rather than baby shark so make sure of that too and if necessary than act and dance like that animated shark."

Jimin gave Taehyung a look of disbelief.
Taehyung shruggled his shoulders before he continues.

"If you try to feed him than make sure that he does not eat anything spicy."