7. Took My Heart Away

Pls read the starting of ch 5 to understand this chapter.

JK was working in his cabin when a knocked was heard a man came inside.

It was Jimin.

"Mr. Kim has arrived Mr. Jeon. I will be sending him to your cabin in 5 min thank you." Said Jimin in a cold and professional manner.

Actually the thing was since there last fight they kinda stopped interacting with each other. And because of Jk's behaviour last time Jimin was quite upset.

'That arrogant monkey is really not going to intiate a talk hah. Wait what I will just do to you Jung fucking kook.' Jimin thought with a devilish smile on his face going towards V.

"Mr. V, I want to inform you that one women came today because of some file purpose in Mr. Jeon's cabin. She was being quite touchy and Mr. Jeon seems to like it as he didn't opposed it. Rest is yours to take care off now I would like to have my leave." Jimin said as the elevator reached the desired floor making Jimin ran out while holding his boyfriend's hand and smiling mischievously.

' I am so done with these two. Aishhh.' Yoongi thought while being dragged.

Meanwhile

Behind them stands a possesive ass who looks like he is ready to kill someone.

'You really like playing baby ,don't you? Don't worry. I will show you that testing me never bringed happiness to anyone.' V thought while smirking.

"May I come in Mr. Jeon?" A deep voice was heard in JK cabin.

And to say Jk didn't recognise this voice would be an understatement.

'Its him. Get your shit together Kook. Its not like you are a high school girl going to talk to her crush for the first time. Act professional. " Jk thought.

'How can I supposedly act professional when I m really going to talk to my goddamn crush ahhh..... maybe I shou-'

Again a knock was heard.

"Mr. Jeon u there?" V asked,  even after knowing he is.

"Aghh fuck it. Lets see." Jk mumbled before replying.

"Yes Mr. Kim pls come in and sit . I am sorry i was quite busy in something. "

"Mind to tell this something to me too. I may help?" V said with an raised eyebrow and mischievous smile on his face.

" Ahh no no. Its not that serious . Come pls have seat we shall start discussing about the project, shall we?" Jk replied being flustered by the smile.

'We still have the same effect on him V.'

'We do bear. And i m quite satisfied with that.'

" Sure Mr. Jeon. Lets start."

And the whole meeting ended with Taehyung flirting with jungkook and the latter get flustered and blushing at the praises and compliments passed on.

"Petal you look handsome today with that suit of yours. Mind telling me how you pull out to look this handsome in this boring suit hah. And ahh u look so cute with that bunny like face of yours. Mind telling me how u managed to look soo cute effortlessly hah"

( A/n- by now you must be knowing that your author is NOT good at flirting and let me tell you. I AM NOT GOOD AT FLIRTING let alone be I HAVE NEVER FLIRTED WITH ANYONE so bear with my shit.)