18. Make Him Jealous

Jungkook was sitting on the hospital chair, waiting for Taehyung to come so that they can go to the doctor already.

Well if he wants he can go back and drag Taehyung here but his ego was coming in between after how he left the car.

'Agrhhh..... where is Hyungie now? Did I spoke too much? No. I don't think so. And it was necessary to make him realize that we both are on the same boat. He was no different either. He also hided things from me. Hmpffff.... stupid tiger.' Jk thought with a very small and almost unnoticeable pout on his lips.

'Should I go back and chec-' his chain of thoughts got cutted off by Taehyung's appearance at the entrance of the hospital. He spotted his husband and walked towards him.

"Let's go." Jk said in a cold manner before both left to meet the doctor.

"Hello Sir, how may I help you?" A lady at the reception counter asked.

"We are here to see Mr. Choi. He is a very good friend of mine so pls tell him that Jeon wants to meet him." Jk said in his usual cold voice.

'Isn't he a Kim now?' V thought while looking like a kicked out puppy.

"Ok sir. You may go to his office, I will inform him."

Jk nodded slightly before going towards the afformentioned's office while having Taehyung trailing behind him.

He(Jk) knocked the door before going inside the room.

"Ohh.. hello young man. You got married and yo-" a man in his 50s said but stopped once he saw Taehyung behind him.

"Good evening Mr. Choi. Sorry to disturb you this late but my husband needs some dressings to be done so we can go back home already." Jk said his cold voice.

"Ohhh I see... come Mr. Kim. You need some tests and treatments to be done before we do your dressing." Choi said while looking at his condition.

"It will only take an hour Mr. Kim" Choi said to JK once he saw him looking worried.

He started with his tests and treatments before doing Taehyung's dressing.

"You can go Mr. Kim. But make sure to not move your ligaments fastly for few days, there can be a possibility of them breaking down as the injury seems to be quite deep." Choi said in a professional tone.

"Yes doctor." Was all that Taehyung could reply back.

Once they came out of the hospital and were walking to there car. Taehyung whispered to himself "This is bullshit. How am I suppose to work and go on missions if i have to be this much careful." But Jk heard him.

"No hyung. You should do whatever you want to do. Don't hold yourself back when I am always here to take you to the hospital while worring myself to death huh." JK said in a sarcastic way before he started to drive home.

'I am doomed for sure.' V thought while internally crying, not wanting his bunny to behave like this with him.

After some time he gathered some courage to say.

"Bunny listen-" too bad there mansion already arrived and once again Jk slammed the car's door before leaving.

"Jimin you better come with a good plan tommorow."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning

9 a.m.

Last night was hell for Taehyung. They reached home at 1 in the morning and his bunny was constantly ignoring him since then like he never existed. Today when he woked up he came to know that his bunny has already left which made it more clear that Jungkook is still mad at him.