34. Idiot Tiger

Jungkook came inside his bedroom and put his accessories like belt, rings, etc. on the nightstand before going inside the bathroom to take a bath as he still felt the disgusting touch of that man on his face.

Taehyung left for the guest room to take bath as he knows that his bun needs sometime to take in all the things.

By the time he entered the room after bathing, he saw Jungkook already in his nightwears in front of the mirror, not giving any slight bit of attention to him, getting ready to sleep.

He sighed to himself before he went into the closet and wore his clothes as he was only dressed in a towel around his waist earlier.

He came outside, only to see that Jungkook was done with his things and got into the bed while leaving some space for him on the other side.

'Atleast he didn't kicked me out...... but I have to explain myself before things get more messy...' Taehyung thought to himself.

"Kookie...."

As expected, he got silence in return.

"Bun... I know that you are listening to me and are also angry with me...... I am sorry bunny...... please hear me out once." Taehyung said while practically begging to the younger male.

"Sleep already Kim..... it's late at night." Jk said while turning to the other side, facing his back towards Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed before he got inside the blanket and slowly backhugged the other male while laying.
"Please bun...... just hear me out for once.... I didn't meant to hurt you." Taehyung said while slowly rubbing his face on the other's neck.

"It's ok hyung...... I think you didn't wanted to tell me about this and I am more than okay with it." Jk said but he and Taehyung, both knows that it was an absolute lie.

"Bun... let me explain my side out.... please...." Taehyung pleaded as he was not able to bear the treatment given by his husband.

There was a silence for a few minutes before Jungkook slowly hummed in agreement, wanting to know the reason for all this.

"Thank you bun......... I will tell you each and everything from the starting." Taehyung said in a little happy tone.

"As far as I know..... you must be knowing that what was the reason for which I took the dagger right?" He got a small nod in an affirmative manner before he continued.

"Well, I don't know much but I was sure as hell was aware that I was in coma after that........ at first I thought I am just dreaming but when i heard your cries and pleads to wake up, i understood that I was not dreaming and there is something really serious happening to me...."

"You were able to hear me in coma from the past years?" Jungkook asked quietly

"Yes....... all the things you have gone through because of me....... the work load..... company pressure........ handling the mafia by the side......... I am so sorry kookie, I never intended to hurt you. Please forgive me for that bun." Jungkook felt a wet feeling in his neck meaning that his husband was slowly crying on his neck.
He slowly caressed his cheek with his hands, trying to comfort him.

"I-I wo-woke up for almost 4 days now I guess...... when I woke up, I think you were at office as from what I have heard from you...... I was so happy that after such a long time I can finally ha-have yo-you back in my arms........ i wanted to surprise you and everything was going according to my plan only....... only Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung were knowing about this whole think as they helped me a lot....."

"RM knew about this all?" Jk asked, more like whispered to himself

"Yes....... I started to do everything possible at the time to make your work load less...... taking most of your schedules and office work..... attending the meeting with your dealers..... presenting the presentation and explaining everything needed to the employees........"