70. Kidding

8 months preggo Kook
9:54 p.m.

"Honey M' home!" Taehyung announced happily and skipped towards the kitchen, finding Jungkook sitting on the kitchen counter, having his night snack.

"Yo Hyung welcome back.... you want some." Jungkook said while offering his pineapple with vanilla ice cream combo.

"Don't you like it tooo much to have ice cream in your food Koo." Taehyung said with a chuckle, making the younger whine at him.

"But it taste good." Jungkook said with puffy cheeks and a big pout on his lips.

"Does it?" Taehyung asked and moved forwards, slowly leaning in and pressing his plumy lips against younger's rosy ones.

Jungkook humed in the kiss, feeling the love and adoration Taehyung was conveying through it.

Taehyung slowly left his husband's lips, looking in his eyes directly with his pure love.

He looked and can't help but remember there amazing journey.
Looking back from the time they met.... he couldn't know how fast things happened in there life...

What was he? Just a mere kid when this beautiful journey of his life started...

To being each other's first friend's to being each other's first love.

To being each other's first kiss to being each other's first time.

To being each other's lovers to being each other's husband's.

He just can't describe how many emotions were running through his system but he knows one thing......

He will never let this precious angel go away from himself at any cost.......

"I love you Jungkook........ thank you for every single thing you have given me in my life....... thank you so much for trusting me, for holding onto me, for being with me........ words can't describe how much love my heart holds for you..... you are my everything Kookie...... and I will make sure to keep it the same way it is...." Taehyung spoke with a boxy smile, having his eyes slightly teary as he remembered how far they both have came.

Jungkook looked back into Taehyung's eyes, feeling the same emotions running through his body, making his lower lip to wobble as he tried his best to control himself from crying.

"I love you too Taehyungie Hyung.......... more than myself. The first time you came to me and gave me your hand to stand up.............. I unknowingly gave you my hand back to help me to stand up for the rest of my life.......... I know we were young when we fell in love but we both knew that our feelings for each other were real............ I love so much that I-I c-can't afford to lo-lose you... not again anymore." Jungkook said while trying his best to not break down.

"Awwww bun don't cry.... you don't look good with those tears on your preety face." Taehyung spoke, not wanting the younger to cry.

"Btw... it does taste good." Taehyung said with a small smirk, pointing towards the bowl of pineapple and ice cream.
Jungkook whinned and gave a light slap on older's arm, making him chuckle at the bunny with red cheeks.

"Come I will cook now." Taehyung said and went upwards to change his clothes and coming back with 10 mins while fixing his clothes and hairs.

"So what do you want to eat your highness!" Taehyung asked dramatically while wearing his apron.

Jungkook looked at him with a small pout, having an empty bowl in his hands while a little amount of icecream over his lips.

"Pizza!" Jungkook screamed in excitement after thinking a little, making V to chuckle at his  adorable husband.

"Pizza it is!"Taehyung and started his work, not before pecking(licking) Jungkook's lips.

After 30 min he was done, he took the pizza and was going to head towards the dining table but got stopped by the younger.

"Let's eat here only...."

"In the kitchen?"

"Please Hyungieeeee....."

"Aish! Alright, alright."

With that they had there dinner there......
Obviously with Taehyung teasing Jungkook and getting hits and whines in return.

After they were done, Taehyung took the plates and took them to the sink for washing.

"I will do that!" Jungkook said and climbed down slowly and went towards Taehyung.

"No you are not." Taehyung stated strictly.

"I can atleast do that much..."

"No. You need rest."

"You make me feel useless Taetae...."Jungkook spoke with a pout and teary eyes, making V to widen his eyes in shock.

"No no bun.... you are the best. Why would you feel so?"

"Cause you are not letting me do atleast small tasks like this!"

"Cause-"

"Yeji told that I can do small household work."

Taehyung sighed

"Jung-" his phone rang, making him to close his eyes and sigh in frustration.
Who the hell is disturbing his time with his husband!

"See even you have a call to attend! Now let me do that." Jungkook said and shooed Taehyung away who pouted, feeling like a kicked out puppy.

"Yes." Taehyung said coldly after attending the call, already angry at the caller.

"Boss the once who were said to be keeping eyes on Mr. JK are dead now."

"Good. Make sure that no one is able to come near him, or you will be the next one to be on my hit list got it."

"Yes boss."

"Hmmmm...." Taehyung cutted the call and sighed, turning around and going back inside the kitchen.

"You done Kookie?"

"Almost.." Jungkook said while wiping his hands.

"Good now come." Taehyung said and lifted the younger in bridal style, making him yelped in surprise.

"Put me down Hyung I am heavy!"

"You must be kidding me. You are as light as feather my angel." Taehyung spoke and took them upwards towards there bedroom.

A/n

Hello....
A lot happened during this time....
My school got opened.
Had many school project to make (I still do..)
Had to met my gyno and do some tests.
Having that one toxic friend in my trio who have nothing to do but to just butt between me and my friend...
Like me and my friend is good is being friends with her she is kinda 2 faced and selfish and... many more horrible things.
Like if she will ditch us for her friends than it's. O. K
But we did... we are ignoring her.
Aisshhhhh...
Sorry just got lot of things happening and was not able to share it with anyone...
But that happened good in all this was my marks in exams...
Will try to update soon so see you all soon bishes!😊