25. It's Time(M)

" It's time to play the real game." V said

"What are you trying to do?" JK whispered

"Something which i should have done as soon as that bastard started to abuse us." V said lowly, only for Jungkook to listen and he held his waist tightly out of possessiveness and anger.

Jk squirmed but didn't said anything because he know that V need a distraction right now.

"I request you all to leave and Suga, start your work as i told you." V said still hugging jk possessively.

"Ok" Suga said before he and Jimin left.

"I will be going now Mr. J. Have a nice day." RM said before he left. Now only V and Jk were left with V hugging him tightly.

"V- V pls loose your ar-arms a little." Jk said with a whimper making V to loose his arms a little but not totally.

"I told you to not go to that bastard earlier, didn't I. But you have to be a naughty bunny you are right?" V said or more like slowly rasped in jk's ear making a shiver ran down his spine.

"I- I-"

"Hmmmm..... now what should hyung do with this naughty bunny here huh?" V said while slowly leaving some open mouth kisses and making some hickies on his milky neck.

"Hyu-hyung I ahh I am sor-sorry. Pls forgive me." Jk said while trying his best to not moan at the sensation and pleasure he received.

"Is that so hmmm" V said while taking out Jungkook's coat and slowly opening his shirt buttons and tie as well.

"Hyu-hyung pls no. We are in the office, someone will hear us." Jk reasoned

"This whole floor is only for me bun and even if someone did, it's good for them to know that how good your husband satisfies you." With that V removed his(jk) shirt, leaving him half naked.

V stood up and wrapped his(jk) legs around his torso while supporting his arms around his(V ) neck.

"I would have loved you getting fucked by me on the desk but i know you are not comfortable with that so let's do it in the couch instead." V said making a dark shade pink taking place in Jungkook's whole face.

"Hyungie!!" He whined

"Hmmm" with that V softly let Jungkook fall on the couch as he started to remove his own coat and tie.

In the meantime, Jungkook admired how hot and manly his husband looks. Till the time V removed his shirt, Jungkook was literally drooling over his well defined body.

"Looking at what's yours bun." V teased

Jk slightly nodded but then immediately blushed, hiding his face with a cushion placed on the couch.
V sighed before he snatched the cushion

"You really want me to punish you badly huh bun. No worries, I am there to fulfill each and every wish of yours." V said darkly before he tied jk's hands above his head with his tie.

"Hyung pls..... remove the tie. Bunny promise that he won't behave bad." Jk said in his sub space.

"No bun. Hyung needs to teach bunny a good lesson for disobeying him. Now be a good bunny and take your punishment." V said before he removed his (jk's) pants and boxers, leaving him naked under him.

'I sometimes wonder that how can a beautiful angel like him can be ours tae.'

'I REALLY wonder that when can i have my moment with him.'

V didn't reply back as he aggressively smashed his lips on jk's.

He bitted his lower lip making the bunny moan as he thrust his tongue inside the younger's mouth.