40. Mafia

JJK enterprises

Jungkook entered his cabin, only to find Jimin already present there, cleaning his desk.

"What are you doing hyung?"

"Just thought that your desk is quite messy."

"Trying to escape from the punishment Min?"

"Oh Kook comeon...... I already did your work for today as a repay and its not like you have not enjoyed it." Jimin said while eyeing the hickies on the younger's neck which were quite visible even after covering it with a turtleneck.

Jungkook blushed but didn't let his cool down.

"Not gonna work hyung."

"Oh comeon! You can't be heartless!" Jimin whinned

"I am a mafia." Jk said in a challenging tone

"I am your hyung!"

"-Who made me suffer yesterday."

"Not like you didn't enjoyed it."

"You are still going to work extra Min." Jk said and took his seat while smiling sweetly, making the shorter male sulk as he knew that's the end of discussion.

"Hmmmm........ so do I have anything to do today?"

"I already told you that you are free today!"

"Stop whinning Min, its disgusting!" Jk said with fake disgust.

"Ohh pleaseeeeee..... Yoongi hyung finds it cute ok."

"Whatever suites you midget."

"What did you just said?!"

"I am going to my mafia base.... it's boring here." With that Jungkook left the cabin.

"Hushh.... I think he forget about the punishment." Jimin said in relief.

Notification received from Kook😲

Kook😲
I have written the work you have to do on the office desk.
Start with it already if you want to reach home by 11 at night
Bye😘

"I WILL KILL THIS BUNNY ONE DAY HUMPFF!!" Jimin said in annoyance before he took the paper in which 'the things to do' were written and exited the office.

(A/n - I have a doubt?

Jimin - What?

A/n - Why this '😲' is used for his contact?

Jimin - dude that brat rarely messages me and that too most of the times are related to the company.

A/n - well, that explains it.

Jimin - Right! You won't believe he is always like that. I mean why do you even have a freaking phone when don't use it correctly. Its nothing but just simple wastage of money aishh.... i would rather-

A/n - I got it! I got it! No need to explain.

Jimin - meanie bitch

A/n - what did you said?

Jimin - will you continue the ff or not?)

Black venom headquarters

(A/n - I just realised that it sounds similar to pink venom of blackpink😅😂)