Chapter 14

Soft moaning arose in the room as their bodies moved against each other in her dark room. The weight of his body on top of hers as his fingers weaved through her long silky golden strands.

His lips nipping and tasting her milky porcelain skin as he moved to devour every inch of her... her neck arched to let him have more of it and she let out a soft moan...

His hands moved down her neck massaging the soft skin as they grazed it, they moved down her chest cupping a soft breast and massaging it over her shirt. She let out a moan as her fingers clenched a tighter hold in his wavy hair.

His fingers moved to the front of her shirt finding the smooth buttons holding it on her body and plucked the first one free..

"Derek." She gasped..

"Mmm." Was all the response he could muster as a response...

"Derek." She said a little more desperately "I'm not ready."

"Mmm." He moaned with a snicker, as his hand moved down her body and moved between her legs feeling the hot moist center of her pants "Oh you're ready.. you're very ready."

"Derek." She said, this time with a tone that made him stop..

It was true desperation and fear in her voice... he pulled back and looked down into her glossy eyes and swollen lips... he looked at her curiously and saw something in her eyes that he hadn't seen in a long time...

"You've never done this before." He whispered almost as a question... she looked up at him hesitantly and sucked in a deep breath...

"I know we've been messing around a lot the past 6 months but.. I'm just not ready." She replied.

"Its more than that." He frowned "Meredith..."

"Ok." She sighed with an eye roll as she pushed him off of her and sat up on her bed "I've never done this before."

"It's ok." He said reaching out and rubbing her back "I can take things slow for you."

"I don't want things slow." She hissed out standing up to face him with anger shooting through her eyes...

"Ok?" he replied hesitantly ready to suggest something else when she cut him off...

"Every guy I've dated." She hissed "They've all wanted one thing.. and when they figure out that I'm not the girl that's just going to give it up to just anyone they leave to find the grass that's greener on the other side."

"Meredith."

"No!" she snapped "I talk, YOU listen!" he pressed his lips together as commanded but felt a little even more turned on at her bossiness and looked up at her pacing the room as she continued "All guys want is that one thing, there are girls everywhere, all of my friends have given it up thinking that their guys are different, that they're going to stick around for better or worse only to get nothing more than his voice mail later that week."

"ALL your friends?" he asked starting to worry if his little sister was in the description... she shot him a warning look before continuing...

"The point is.. guys just want one thing. But I don't." she stopped and looked at him "I don't want one thing.. I want candles, I want little things to count a lot, I want a hundred pink peonies, I want Peter Gabriel singing outside my freakin window!" she stopped feeling a sting of embarrassment and his nose crinkle up in surprise "I want love Derek."

"Meredith." He started trying to step in...

"But you don't." she said trying to bat the tears in her eyes "You obviously just want the one thing, we've been doing this thing for over 6 months and every time we get together it always ends with you trying to get this... so maybe you should go."

"Meredith."

"Please." She snapped "Just leave."

He opened his mouth to respond but she just stared at him angrily, she crossed her arms and let out a sigh as she turned her sight away from him, he closed his mouth and let out a sigh as he stood up... he took a few steps towards the door but stopped in front of her and opened his mouth with a million things to say... she looked up at him firmly with fire still raging in her eyes... he tilted his head and pressed his lips together and whispered out.

"Goodnight."