48

Fast Forward 7 Years:

Starblaze's Pov:

"Everything is peaceful and we are happy that there is no more war. And with Starscream. He actually has found uh. It's hard to say. Peace. He actually found a mate. And her name is Windblade. And with me and Prime. We actually had a daughter. And we named her StarMegaPrime. And she is a joy to all of us. Including our big and grown up boy MegaPrime. He looks so much like his father and also my father. He has the same personality and spunk that both his father and his Grandsire have. I was thinking when I heard my father and my sparkmates voice."

Non-Pov:

"Hey, my little princess." My father's voice said to me. "Hey sweet spark." Prime's voice said to me. I looked up at my father and my sparkmate. "Hi sweetie and hi dad." I said and replied back to my father and my sparkmate. I looked and saw Prime walking over to me. I noticed he was doing something and it looked worried and strange. "Prime. What are you doing?" I asked him. Prime bent down. "Sweet spark. I asked your father if I could do this since we have been together for oh I don't know how many years. But I want to ask you this the proper way." Prime says to you. "Prime, are you okay? What are you trying to say?" I asked Prime. Megatron rolled his optics. "Prime. Just say it to my daughter." Megatron said to Prime. Prime blushed trying to say what he was going to say to you. Megatron growls. He realized that Prime wasn't a tough mech to tell his daughter what he wanted to say to her. "Okay. That's it. Starblaze. What Prime is trying to tell you if you would be his sparkmate again for the second time. It's like what the fleshlings do." My father said and explained to me. I looked at Prime. "Prime. Is this true?" I asked him. Prime looked at you.

"Yes. It is true. And thanks a lot Megatron." Prime said to Megatron. Megatron huffed. "Not my fault. You were taking your time." Megatron said and replied back to Prime. I shook my helm. "I do accept Prime." I said and replied back to Prime. Prime smiled. He went and he kissed you. I kissed him back. Soon we heard voices. We looked and we saw everyone. "Let's have some fun shall we." Smokescreen said. Soon every Autobot and every Decepticon was here and they gathered together as a family like we once were long ago. I smiled. I then saw MegaPrime playing with his sister StarMegaPrime. Megatron walked over to you and he hugged you. "I am so proud of you. And I know your Carrier is proud of you for what you have become." My father said and whispered to me. I smiled. "I know. And I just wish she was here to see everyone together as a family. Like we were during the golden age and before the war even started." I said and whispered back to my father. "Oh but she is my child. She's in here, my child. She's in our spark, my child. She will always and forever be with us." My father said and whispered to me. My father went and he kissed the top of my helm. Soon we all laughed and had a great time together. As one big happy family. And I couldn't ask for more.

The End: This story is completed.

Till All Are One Lyrics- Song idea given by tylerjg04

In a cold, far away world
A battle is raging between evil and good
From the stars, they came here to Earth
Caught in their struggle through the whole universe
Robotic warriors give it their all
Fight in disguise, 'til the victor stands tall
Transformers
Defenders of truth, robots who fight in disguise
Transformers
When the battle is through, only the strong will survive
Til all are one
Unknown soldiers fighting the war
Used the power and wisdom
From those gone before
Leads them on to victory
Lights their darkest hour
Their one destiny
Truth has its moment and right always wins
Prepare for the fight, let the battle begin
Transformers
Defenders of truth, robots who fight in disguise
Transformers
When the battle is through, only the strong will survive
Til all are one
Galaxy's worried they'll retreat
To this darkest corner
With the enemy gone
They will finally live on
As they revel in their victory
Robotic warriors give it their all
Fight in disguise
Til the victor stands tall
Transformers
Defenders of truth, robots who fight in disguise
Transformers
When the battle is through, only the strong will survive
Transformers
Defenders of truth, robots who fight in disguise
Transformers
When the battle is through, only the strong will survive