12

It was the next morning and I was starting to feel the effects of me carrying. I looked and saw Prime fast asleep. I smiled. I slowly got up and walked out. I walked and entered the main lobby where the med bay was. I saw Ratchet working away at the computers. I sigh. "Don't you ever get a break Ratchet." I asked him. Ratchet jumped at the sound of my voice because he thought he was alone. "Primus Starblaze. Don't do that." He said to me, telling me not to do that anymore. I giggled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Ratchet scoffed. "It's fine. So why are you up this early?" He asked me. "Mmmm. Feeling the effects of my sparkling." I said to Ratchet. Ratchet chuckled. "I see. So does Megatron know about this." He asked me. I sigh. "Yes. He does. And he is making sure that no one else in his army knows about this. But he said that Soundwave knows about this." I said to Ratchet. Ratchet nodded.

"Morning sire. I just wanted to say morning to you. And I still miss you. But I love you." I ended my chat. I sometimes say good morning to my sire. But soon I heard him responding back to me. "Morning my little princess. I hope you slept well. And don't worry. No one knows about you and Prime. Me and Soundwave are making it our priority that no one finds out. And I also love you too, my little princess. Now do me a favor. Don't stress yourself out to where you'll lose the sparkling. Promise me. And I know you are listening to me." I sigh. "I promise sire." I then heard him chuckle. "Good. Now I have to go. But if you need me and Prime's not around I will always be here for you. Even if I am not near or around you." I soon felt my father closing his chat.

I then felt a nudge. I looked and saw Ratchet handing me some energon. "Thanks." I said to Ratchet. "You're welcome." Ratchet said to me. I went and drank the energon. Prime was waking up. He rubbed his optics. He looked and noticed you weren't with him. "Hmmm." He slowly got up and headed to the main lobby. I was walking and drinking my energon when I slammed into someone hard and fell hard on my aft. I shook my helm until I heard a voice. "Sweet spark. Are you alright?" The voice asked me. And I knew that voice. I looked at him. "Yes. Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Prime chuckled. "It's fine. And neither was I. I wasn't paying attention either." He went and lent me a hand and I graciously accepted it.

I then felt him pulling me closer. I smiled. "Oh, uh Prime. I have something to tell you that I should've told you." Prime looked at me. "Oh, and what's that sweet spark?" He asked me. "Uh. How can I say this? I hope you aren't mad at me. But you weren't the first one to know about me being sparked." I looked at him and he looked at me. "Well, I knew that because Ratchet scanned you." He said. "No Prime, it wasn't just Ratchet. I didn't know who to tell first because you weren't around. I actually told my father. He's okay with this but he is trying to come around. But he said he will make sure that it is his priority and Soundwave's priority that no one knows about this. With me and you being together."

"Oh." Was all he said to me. "So you aren't mad." I asked him. He smiled at me. "No, I am not mad at you. You didn't know who to tell. Because I wasn't around. And your father can also give you advice because he is also a sire. And he's been through what we are going through." I smiled and soon we both went in and we kissed each other endlessly. I soon felt his tongue in my mouth and I loved everything about it and everything about him.