7

After Soundwave dropped his master in the med bay. He walked and went to his master's room. Once he approached the doors he walked inside and he then went to check the princess's room. He slowly walked and the doors opened. And he saw the room was completely destroyed. "Why destroy your room and the princess room? This just doesn't make any sense." He said to himself. Soon there was a call to Soundwave and it was Knockout. "Soundwave, Big M is up and is requesting to see you now." Knockout said through the comm link and letting Soundwave know that Megatron needs to see him now. Soundwave sighs. He didn't know what his master was going to say. But he wanted to know why he destroyed his room and the princess's room. He immediately bridged himself to the med bay.

Megatron was awake and still frustrated and pissed after what happened today. Soon he heard a bridge. "Knockout leave." He asked him. "Yes my Liege." Soon Knockout was gone. "My Liege, you wanted to see me." Soundwave said in a recording voice. "Yes indeed. Lock the doors." He asked him. Soundwave walked over and locked the doors. "Alright Soundwave. Don't say this to anyone. But our princess/my daughter has betrayed our kind." He sighs. "She's…she's sparkmates with Prime. I just recently found it out today. And yes I am very pissed. And I guess you saw her room and my room was destroyed." He looked at Soundwave and Soundwave looked at him and he nodded. He couldn't believe that the princess is Primes' sparkmate.

Meanwhile at the Autobot's Base. Everyone was starting to get used to you. Some of them just didn't get used to it. But you were slowly becoming friends with little Miko. She was something else. But she was a ball of spit fire sometimes. And it sorta reminded you of your father. And you laughed at it. I was sitting when I saw Ratchet coming over. "Is your signal and communications off with them?" I reached over and grabbed the device. "Here's my signal." I sigh. "Hey you alright." Ratchet asked me. "No. I miss my father. But my father doesn't even understand that I am sparkmates with Prime. And I love him no matter what. And now he doesn't want anything to do with me." Ratchet looked at you. Soon he chuckled. "Well Megatron is the type of mech who is how, can I say it." I smiled. "Stubborn Ratchet." I asked him. Soon we both laughed. "Yes, " he said while laughing. "He is stubborn." He got up while still laughing.

Soon I heard a voice. "Starblaze." Said the voice. I looked down and saw Raf. "Hello Raf." I said to him, telling him I said hi. "So your father really didn't expect you to have a relationship with Prime." He asked me. "Yeah. My father just doesn't get it. And I really do love my father. And he still hasn't shut our bond yet but I'll use that on a special occasion." Raf nodded and he then walked off heading in a different direction. Soon Miko walked over. "I heard Ratchet laughing. We never get him to laugh or he just doesn't want to laugh." Ratchet turned and looked at Miko. "Oh Miko. I do laugh, Miko." Both me and her looked at each other and then we looked back at him. "What." He asked us. "Ratchet you never laugh." Miko said to Ratchet. "Even ask Prime." She said to Ratchet. Soon we heard a voice.

"Ask me about what, Miko?" We both turned and saw Prime. I smiled seeing him. "Oh Ratchet is saying that he laughs. And Miko is telling him that he never laughs. Or we don't hear him laugh." I explained to Prime. Soon I hear my sparkmate chuckle. "Actually Ratchet, Miko and my sparkmate are right. We actually never hear you laugh." He said to Ratchet, telling him the truth. Ratchet scoffed. "Well. Thanks for helping and sticking up for me Prime." Soon Ratchet walked off and went his way. I giggled. "He's always that way." I asked him. Prime chuckled. "Yes he is my dear." Soon I felt servos wrapping around me. "So how's everyone treating you?" He asked me. I smiled. "Okay. Some may not get used to it. But I still think about my father Prime. I miss him already." Soon he went and caressed my back and I started to relax. I was then starting to think to myself. "But what is still on my mind is, will I ever get to see my father again. Or will he ever accept this relationship I have with Prime. I just have to wait and see what the future will be."