39

Megatron turned and looked and saw MegaPrime. "Hi Grandsire." MegaPrime said, telling his grandsire hi. "Hello grandson. Just sit on my chair near my desk. Soundwave, open my pad for him that I have on my desk. I have some games for him and sparkling videos for him." MegaPrime sighs. "Grandsire, those videos suck." Megatron chuckled. "I understand. Well, Soundwave, find a video for him that is not a sparkling video. Are you happy now, MegaPrime?" He asked his grandson. MegaPrime nodded. "Yes. I am now." Megatron laughed. "You are just like your carrier." Megatron said to his grandson. "Yeah that's what I always hear grandsire. And I am proud of it." MegaPrime walked out and climbed on his Grandsire's chair. Soundwave went and grabbed the pad and unlocked it. He clicked on some games. "Here you go." Soundwave said to MegaPrime, handing him Megatron's pad. "Thank you Soundy."

MegaPrime was playing a game that was on his Grandsire's pad. He was almost about to win until he lost. "Fudge." Megatron walked in. "Fudge. What is fudge MegaPrime?" Megatron asked his grandson. But what Megatron didn't know was that fudge meant another word for fuck or in there term and language as frag. "Uh. I don't know what it means or stands for grandsire. But it's something I heard Miko say. But I really don't know." He said to his Grandsire. "Hmm." Megatron said. Megatron walked over and grabbed his other pad. He walked back into his washroom. "Fudge. What is fudge? And what does the word fudge mean." Megatron asked himself. Megatron looked down but looked at his pad. He was confused about what his grandson had said. He then texted Soundwave and wanted to ask him what the word fudge means. He wanted to know and he wanted to find out.

Text Message With Megatron And Soundwave:

*Megatron: "Soundwave. Question. What does fudge mean?"* He asked Soundwave. Wondering what the word fudge means. He waited for Soundwave to respond back to him. Until he messaged him back.

*Soundwave: "what. My Liege, what do you mean fudge?"* He asked his master. Confused on why he was asking him.

*Megatron: "I don't know. MegaPrime just said a word out loud saying fudge. He said he heard Miko, one of the humans, say that word."*

*Soundwave: "I see. Let me take a look."* He said to his master while searching for the word fudge.

~Soundwave searching up and looking for what the word fudge means and stands for.~

~Soundwave looked and this is what he found.~

*Fudge- type of food or chocolate.*

~Soundwave was okay with this until he looked more. Soundwave searched more about the word fudge and this is what he found.~

*Fudge- also another word or short word used as fuck.*

~Soundwave was not happy about this.~

*Soundwave: "My Liege."* He said waiting for a response from his master.

*Megatron: "yes. Soundwave, what did you find and discover about the word fudge?"* He asked Soundwave.

*Soundwave: "well my Liege what the word fudge means is a type of food or chocolate that humans eat."* He said to his master and explained to him what fudge is.

*Megatron: "okay."* He said to Soundwave but was interrupted by Soundwave.

*Soundwave: "Wait. I am not finished, my Liege. Fudge is another short word or term as fuck. Or in our language that we use as frag."* He said and explained to Lord Megatron.

*Megatron: "WHAT! But do you think MegaPrime knows what it really means or is meant for."* He asked Soundwave.

*Soundwave: "probably not. But let him know. But also let Prime and the princess know about this."* He told Megatron.

*Megatron: "I will. Thank you Soundwave."* He said, telling Soundwave thank you for letting him know what the word fudge really means and what it really stands for.

*Soundwave: "no worries. And you're welcome, my Liege."* He said to his master, telling him your welcome.

Text Message With Megatron And Soundwave Ends: