24

Warning. Mature. If you are under the age 18 please leave. If you cringe at lemon then please leave.

Ratchet frowned at what Arcee had done and he immediately smacked Arcee's servos away from his face and his mouth. "Was that really necessary Arcee?" He asked her. Arcee looked at him. "Yes. Yes it was. You don't watch what you say and that is what can get you into trouble." She said to Ratchet. Ratchet immediately turned around and glared at her. "What. Trouble. Oh, me trouble. I mean come on Arcee, how can I get into trouble." He asked her. She turns and looks at him. "Not telling you. You will find out when it comes." She said to Ratchet. She then walked off. Ratchet stood in confusion at what had just happened. He thought to himself. "Trouble. Do I really cause trouble and problems?" He said to himself. He immediately shook his helm. "Nah. I don't cause problems. I ain't the trouble maker." He said to himself. He then walked off and went back to work.

I was lying on the berth with Prime. I went and snuggled closer to him. Soon I heard him chuckle. I went and looked at him. "What." I asked him. "Nothing. It's just so cute what you do snuggling closer to me my dear." Soon my face blushed. I got up and went to the washroom. Prime gets up and walks to the washroom. I was washing my face when I felt servos wrapping around me. But soon I felt him going down and I felt him using his digits near my valve. Soon a moan came out of my mouth. "P…prime. Ummm." Prime chuckled and he did it more. He went and traced around and near your valve. He loved hearing the sounds you were making. "Ugh. P…prime." Soon he went and kissed my cables and licked them.

I was enjoying every moment. "Holoforms." I whispered. Prime looked at you. "What was that? You need to speak up my dear." He said to you in a voice filled with deep lust. "Holoforms." I said out loud. Prime chuckled deeply. "You are naughty aren't you my dear." I smiled. Yeah. I am naughty. Do you like it?" I asked him. Prime looks at you. "Oh yes. I do." He said. He then went and activated your device then he activated his. He then went and laid you down gently. "Now since you wanted to be naughty. How should we start it my dear." He asked you. I looked at him. I smirked at him. "Down there." I pointed to where it was. Prime looked down and smirked at you. "Oh I see. Well, that can be done and can be arranged."

He slowly took off his clothes and helped you take your clothes off. He then went down and soon you moaned. "P….Primus. Your tongue feels…so…good." Prime chuckled. "It should." He went and pushed his tongue into your entrance. He licked the juices that were inside you. You moaned feeling the pleasure that you were getting from him. Prime went and curled his tongue which made your vision go fuzzy. He then removed his tongue and inserted his digits/fingers into your entrance fingering you at a slow rate.

"Ummm. Oh. Fuck Prime. Fuck me. Prime just fuck me already." I yelled at him. Prime looked at you. "Very well my dear. As you wish." He slowly got up and got himself ready. I laid down but soon I felt him. "Ummm. Fuck. Oh…Primus." But soon I felt myself getting close. "P…prime…I'm…close." I said to him, telling him that I am close. Prime groaned. "So am I my dear." He said to you, telling you that he is also close. Prime went further until he jerked his head and his back jerked. Soon he released his juices inside you. Soon you both collapsed.