37

After some grueling 4 hours Ratchet finally had you under stable condition. Megatron was sitting outside. Soon he felt someone or something tapping his peds. He looked down and saw Miko. "What fleshling. Can't you see I want to be alone." He said to Miko, telling her that he wants to be alone. "Yes. But I may understand what you are feeling. Because me and Starblaze are close friends." Megatron looked at her. Soon he looked up and saw Prime walking over. Prime walked over and sat down next to Megatron. "Prime. I…I can't lose her not like I did with her mother." He said to Prime telling him that he can't lose her like he did with your mother. Prime sighs. "I understand Megatron. I can't lose her either. And neither can our son." Soon Megatron and Prime heard a voice. "Megatron, Prime." Said a voice. They both turned and saw Ratchet. "Ratchet, is she going to be okay?" Prime asked him. "Yes. She is. I finally got her in a stable condition." Megatron slowly started to relax. Knowing that he isn't losing his daughter. Megatron sighs. "Ratchet, can we see her?" Megatron asked him. "Yes. You can." He said to both Megatron and Prime that they can see her.

Both Megatron and Prime walked in and saw you lying on the med berth hook to cables. Megatron flinched seeing you like this. Prime put his servo on Megatron's shoulder. "Prime. I know the war is over. But these M.E.C.H people need to suffer. But I am not doing anything. I am not going to do like I did when I lost my wife." I was wondering where I was. I didn't know the place that I was at. I walked until I saw something. "It can't be." I said to myself. "Primus." He turned around and saw you. He walked over and smiled. "Hello Starblaze. You have done well. Not only that you have changed Lord Megatron, who is your father. You were and meant to be the prophecy that was given. It was almost your mother but it was you. Starblaze you need to go back. Because if you don't then Megatron would go back to his ways. You are all that he has to remember your mother. Which is her." He pointed in the direction. I looked and saw my mother. "Mom."

Fireblaze walked over and smiled. "Look at you. You have made me proud. And you have made your father proud. You have changed your father back to the way he was a long time ago. You need to go back. Your family needs you. Oh and send this message to your father. On his ship there is a gift. I was going to give it to him. But I wasn't able to. Where it is, it is in his room hidden in his desk. I hid it pretty well." Before I knew it she was gone. Megatron was sitting down next to you while Prime was taking care of MegaPrime. Megatron was holding your hand when he felt a squeeze. He looked down. "Starblaze. If you can hear me open your eyes. Please open your eyes for your sire." He asked you. He looked and saw a glimmer of hope. He looked and saw you opening your eyes. He gasped. "PRIME! GET IN HERE!" Megatron yelled telling Prime to get in here. Prime was in the other room when he heard Megatron yell his name. Megatron was waiting until the doors burst open. Prime walked over and saw that you had your eyes opened. He smiled and bent down. "Hey sweet spark." I turned and saw Prime. I smiled. But I turned and saw my father. "D…dad." Megatron smiled hearing your voice. "Hey my little princess." He said. "Dad, Prime. I saw him." Both Megatron and Prime looked at each other. "Saw who, sweet spark." Prime said. "Yes. I am wondering the same thing, my little princess." I sigh. "I saw our creator. I saw Primus." Both my father and my sparkmate were astonished at my answer. They didn't know what to say.