33 Fast Forward 5 Months

Fast Forward 5 Months:

Our son MegaPrime is talking and walking. He is about 2 years old. But still a youngling. But he is special. I saw my son walking over to me. "Hi carrier." He said. "Hey pumpkin." I replied back to my son. "Carrier, can we visit Grandsire? I already asked sire and he told me to ask you." He asked me. I looked at him. "Hmm. I don't see why not. And this can be a surprise for him." Soon MegaPrime smiled. "Yeah. I get to see and visit Grandsire. Grandsire, grandsire, grandsire. Yeah." Soon he ran off to where his sire was. He is a bundle of joy. Prime walked over holding MegaPrime. "Seeing grandsire. Yeah." Prime chuckled. "Yes. And I know your Grandsire would be happy to see you. Sweet spark only Soundwave knows that we are coming right." He asked me. "Yes. I messaged him for a bridge. He said my father is in the throne room." Soon the bridge opened and we walked through.

We walked out of the bridge and walked inside. We walked and I saw Soundwave. He had an emoji smile on his visor. He lifted his digit telling us to shh. He walked and looked and saw his master sleeping on his throne. Soundwave let us through. I walked and went and stood next to my father. I looked at Prime with him smiling. I sat MegaPrime down but me and Prime went and hid behind my father's throne. MegaPrime smiled. He walked up and climbed on his Grandsire's leg. Megatron stirred. MegaPrime then went and touched his Grandsire's faceplate. I peeked over and he didn't move. I went over and blew a raspberry on my father's cheeks. Soon his eyes opened and he looked and saw MegaPrime. Grandson. What are you doing here? Where is your carrier and sire? He asked him. Me don't know Grandsire. They left me here for you to babysit me. He said to his Grandsire. Megatron looked at him. "Is that so?"

Prime looked at you. And nodded. I was going to do it but my peds slipped underneath me. Megatron turned and saw you. He smirked and smiled. "Hello Starblaze. I see you had, well, an accident." Prime went over and bent down waiting for Megatron to turn. Megatron turned his helm and looked. He immediately jumped up. "Primus. Prime. What were you thinking? Giving me a spark attack." He yelled at Prime. I walked over and sat down. "So I see you are doing okay, sire." Megatron turned and looked at you. "Yes. Yes I am. And Prime please don't do that. I can't take any more of your surprises." MegaPrime giggled. "Grandsire. It was my idea to visit you. But I didn't plan the rest. I only wanted to see you."

Megatron looked at his grandson. "I see. Well, I should say this is a great day." He said to his grandson. I looked at my sire and I knew what he was doing. "Uh son." My son looked at me. "Yeah carrier, what's wrong." He asked me. "Nothing. But run." He looked at me. "What why?" He asked me. "RUN! Because I know your Grandsire." I quickly got up and lifted my son and ran. Megatron laughed. "Excuse me Prime. I have a daughter and a grandson to capture." He said to Prime. Prime chuckled. He then saw Megatron quickly get up and ran out to search for his daughter and his grandson. I was running in the halls with my son. "Carrier. Where are we going?" He asked me. "Shh. I have one place." I went to the place and we hid in one place where my father didn't know. I was smiling and laughing inside. I haven't done this for a long time with my father. And my son was going to see what my father could do while looking for us.