25

We both were panting. We then deactivated our holoforms. "That was and felt amazing, Prime." I said to him, telling him that felt amazing. "Yes. It was my dear." He replied back to me telling me that I was right that it felt amazing. Prime got up and stretched his biceps. I looked at him and I immediately blushed seeing him stretch like that. You looked handsome stretching like that and in that way. Prime turned and saw you were staring at him and blushing. He chuckled. "My dear you are blushing." He said to you  telling you that you are blushing. I looked at him and I turned my face not looking at him. Prime chuckled. "Let me know if you need anything. I'll be out in the main lobby." He said to you, letting you know that he'll be in the main lobby. He walked over and kissed you. You melted into the kiss. Soon he stopped. He smiled and walked off. "I love that mech." I said to myself.

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. Megatron was resting in his quarters. He was in a deep recharge when he was starting to have a dream. But it was almost similar to yours but different. His dreams were before you and your carrier were on the battlefield. He usually doesn't like these. But both you and him were traumatized after what you both witnessed. But mainly your father Megatron was the one who was the most traumatized. Because he saw his queen and your mother getting stabbed in her chest. He tossed and turned trying to get some rest and some sleep but to no avail it wasn't working. He didn't like having these dreams or having nightmares. But it all started whenever he lost his best friend, his wife, his sparkmate, his conjunx-endura, and not only that, his queen. She meant everything to him. And now he can't get her back.

Soundwave was walking around in the halls. He is usually always the one who is up this late. But he was walking past his master's doors when he heard noises. He stopped and opened his doors. He saw his master tossing and turning. "Fireblaze. Run. No, sweet spark, look out." He said out loud, yelling for his queen to look out. Soundwave walked over and nudged his master. But nothing. Then he decided to use your voice in a recording that always helped your sire come out of his dream. He scanned through his clips until he found random ones to use. "Sire, please wake up." He said using your voice. Then he used a different one. "You are the best sire." He said using your voice in the clip. Then he used one last voice clip of your voice. "Dad, I need you. I can't lose you. You are all that I have." He said in a voice recording of your voice. Soon Megatron woke up and he gasped. *Gasps*. *Panting*. Megatron looked and saw Soundwave.

"Soundwave. I…had that dream again didn't I." He asked him while looking at him. Soundwave nodded. Megatron sighs. He sits up on his berth. "Soundwave. These dreams are getting worse I'm afraid. Starblaze just had one today. But she's not the one who is the most traumatized. I am. I saw…my queen getting stabbed. Soundwave, have Knockout come here. I need to do a check up." He asked him. Telling Soundwave to notify Knockout that he needs a check up ASAP. Soundwave nodded and sent a message to Knockout that Lord Megatron is requesting a check up in his quarters immediately. Knockout was sitting down when he saw the message. Then he thought to himself. "Hmm. The dreams again. Figures. Why all of a sudden are the dreams coming back. We will never know." He said to himself. He shook his helm. He sent a message back saying he'll be there. He went and gathered all the supplies and then he walked out heading towards Lord Megatron's room.