9

We were at the base. But I was sitting in Prime's room on his berth. I looked at the crystal, examining it carefully. I then noticed a little note. I took the note and I read it. I gasped. It was from my father. I smiled. I went ahead and I read the note. And this is what it said. To Starblaze my little princess. "I still love you my little princess. But someday I will accept this. But not now. Please be patient with me, my little one. I know someday I will be a Grandsire. But I just didn't know it would be with my enemy and brother Prime. We will see each other again. I love you." Your father/sire Megatron.

I cried. He still cares for me. He is stubborn like what Ratchet and I said. I soon chuckled. "Thank you, sire. I will always love you no matter what. And I am sorry that this has happened. I hope someday in the future you will accept. You will always be my sire no matter what. If you hear this. I will always think about you. And thank you for the crystal and note." I then ended my chat. But soon I heard him responding back. "You're welcome, my little princess. Just give me time. I just need time. And Soundwave knows about this. Only he knows. And trust me he won't say anything to no one. I promise you that. But you should have told me about this and also what your mother had said. But I will always leave my private link open for you. Whenever you need me I will always be right here for you." I smiled once I felt him closing his chat.

I then saw the doors open. It was Prime. "Sweet spark. Are you okay?" He asked me. "Somewhat. I just found this when we were walking back to base. It's from my father. And it came with a note. On the note it said that it will take him some time to accept this. But he also spoke to me in our bond. But it was only him talking. So he may try to come around." I said to him while looking at him. And soon he smiled. "Well, at least he is trying right." I giggled. "Yes." Prime walked over and sat next to me. "So what does the crystal look like?" He asked me. I handed him the crystal. He smiled. "So wait, he was there watching us." He asked me while looking at me. "Apparently. But he didn't do anything wrong or rational." I said to him while looking at him. He then nodded. We noticed it was getting late. We then went over and climbed on the berth. "Night my sweet spark." I giggled. "Night my handsome mech." We soon drifted off to sleep.

It was morning and everyone was up. I was up but was starting not to feel well. I knew Prime wasn't here. He was doing something else. I walked over and I asked Ratchet something. "Hey Ratchet, can you scan me? I am not feeling very well today." Ratchet nodded and walked over and grabbed his scanner and he scanned me. I looked at Ratchet but saw his face. "Ratchet, what is it?" I asked him. "Starblaze, you are sparked." My eyes widened. "What." I immediately smiled. "Thank you. That's all I need. Don't tell anyone." Ratchet nodded. I didn't know who to talk to first. I sigh. I was so nervous and scared until I heard a familiar voice. And I knew that voice from somewhere. It was my father. He knew I was scared and nervous. "My little one. I sense that you are scared and nervous. Mind telling me what's up. You know I told you that my private link is always open for you." I sigh. "Yes father. Something has happened. But I don't know how to say it. But….your going to be a grandsire." I waited until I heard a small excitement from him but he never showed it. And I knew from right there that my father was happy. Of all mechs I mean including The All Mighty Megatron is happy. He is never happy. Well only for me.