20

I smiled. I went and tapped Primes shoulder. Prime looked down at you. "Yes, sweet spark. Is there something wrong?" He asked me. "Uh. No. But can I do it please? Pretty please." I said while pouting at him and giving him the sad puppy eyes. Prime sighs. "Do what sweet spark. And please don't give me the sad puppy eyes. So what is it that you need, sweet spark." He asked me. "Well, my father has challenged me to a race. And I accept it. So can I." Prime looks at you then at the computers. He sighs. "If I say no you'll hate me won't you." He looks at you. "Yes." Prime sighs. "But if I say yes then you won't hate me right." He then looks at you again. "Yes." Prime sighs. "Then my answer is yes." I smiled and started jumping up and down. Prime chuckled and smiled. "Thank you. I love you Prime." I went up and kissed him. "Bye." Prime smiled. "Bye sweet spark. And I love you too. Have fun." He said to you, telling you that he hopes you have fun.

Megatron was sitting and waiting in his holoform for you. He sighs. "Where are you?" He said to himself. I was sneaking up behind my father. Soon I jumped up and knocked him off the rock that he was sitting on. Megatron growled. He then shook his head and saw you. He then laughed. "Hello Starblaze." He said. "Hi dad. So are you ready for that challenge?" I asked him. Megatron smirked. "Of course I am." He said to me, telling me that he is ready. I saw my father walking over to his alt mode. "Now no cheating daughter." Soon I saw his holoform fizzle out. But I already took off before his holoform fizzled out. He sighs. "Starblaze. No cheating." He said to you, realizing that you are cheating. Soon he took off and went after you. I was laughing. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was actually cheating. Megatron was flying and he saw a glimpse of your alt mode. He chuckled. He had a few tricks up his cannons and thrusters. "So this is how it's going to be huh. Well, my little princess, you better prepare for yourself. Because you haven't witnessed or fully seen what I can do." He said to himself. You didn't know what was coming. You were flying and laughing and giggling until you heard a noise.

I was flying and laughing and giggling because I was ahead and beating my father until I heard a loud noise. Before I could comprehend what was happening around me my father flew past me at a high notch. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But I totally forgot that he had tricks of his own. He's something else. Because he has so many surprises that you don't know what is coming towards you or at you. Soon we got done. We landed somewhere where no one will see us. We both transformed. I was panting. "You win, father." Soon I heard him laugh and chuckle. "Of course I do. I always win. You know better than to challenge The All Mighty Megatron." I rolled my optics. "You were the one who suggested this race, not me." I said to him telling him he was the one who suggested this race not me. He chuckled. "Yes. That I was."

I smiled. I went and walked ahead. "Dad. I already showed this to Prime. And I am glad he let me have this day with you dad. Dad, Prime means everything to me. He knows whenever I need time alone he lets me have it and he also knows when I need time with you. Because you are my father." Megatron chuckled. "Yes. That I am. So what was it that you already showed to Prime." He asked me. I smiled and I turned around and looked at my father. My father looked at me but tilted his helm. I giggled. "Look closer dad." He blinked his optics still not seeing it. I giggled. I then pointed at my stomach/tank. He looked down and soon he smiled at what he was seeing. He knew what I was showing. And he was happy and proud. He was seeing his grandchild starting to and finally starting to show his or herself.