16

It was the next morning. And not only that something or someone was coming around and would make you really happy. Knockout was in the med bay working on some projects that Lord Megatron had requested. He reached over and grabbed his energon and drank some. While Knockout was working on the project he didn't know or realized that some warlord was starting to come out of his coma. Megatron twitched. He had a vision of seeing you but he then said something. "Starblaze." Megatron whispered out loud. Knockout turned and got up and went to check on him. "Master." He then said something else. "Starblaze. Where are you." Knockout walked out and went to get the princess. Megatron then muttered. "Need….my….little princess." He said to himself, wanting his little girl. I was sitting at my father's desk when I heard the doors open. "Knockout what is it?" I asked him, wondering what was wrong until he mentioned my father's name. "Princess, it's Lord Megatron. He's saying your name." I immediately ran out and went to the med bay.

Megatron twitched a lot more. He then saw a familiar face that he was visioning. "Fireblaze." The name he said was his sparkmate and his daughter's mother. You walked in and heard your father saying something. "Sweet spark. No. Please, I can't lose you." I sigh. I walked over and sat next to my father. "Sire if you can hear me please say something again or open your eyes." I waited until I heard him say this. "My little princess. I am proud of you." I looked but I didn't see him opening his eyes. "What is my father seeing or what is going on in his mind?" I said to myself. "Sire, please open your eyes. Please daddy." I soon saw his faceplates move then the glimmer of hope that I was waiting for. He was opening his eyes.

Megatron moved. Soon he opened his optics. He looked and scanned around until his optics landed on you. He smiled. "My…little…princess." He said, in a raspy voice. "Hi dad. I missed you." I went over and nuzzled him. He purred but his purr was really raspy. I then kissed his cheeks. He smiled a lot more. "I'll let Sounds know that you are awake." I then went and sent a message to Sounds. "Sounds. My father is awake." I said to him, in a private chat. Soon a bridge opened in the med bay. "My Liege, it is good to have you back and up." He said in a voice recording. Megatron nodded. He then looked at you and Soundwave. "Starscream. W…here…is…he." He asked us. "Father, don't worry about him. Soundwave took care of him, right Soundwave." I looked at him and he nodded.

"Also don't worry dad. Everything is under control. I already have everyone doing what they need to do. I had a meeting with them yesterday telling them if they don't listen they will get severe punishment from Soundwave and you." When I said that my father smiled. "E…xcel…lent." He said to me, telling me he was proud. "Just try to take it easy dad." I then heard my father try to growl but it wasn't the way he used to do it. My father widened his optics at what his growl had sounded. I looked at him and so did Soundwave. I giggled at the sound of my father's growl. But my father elbowed me. "Ow." What was that for?" I asked him. But I knew why he did it. He frowned at me. "Not…funny." He said to you, giving you a light warning.

I pouted. "Hpmh." My father smirked at me, and frowned at me, on the look that I was giving him. "Don't….start…it." I looked at him. Don't start what." I asked him. "Like….this." He said to me showing me what I was doing. I was shocked but I was laughing inside. Soon my father chuckled. "At least we can joke around and mess around without anyone around but with Soundwave. He won't tell. Right Soundwave." I looked at him and he shook his helm but nodded. We both chuckled and laughed.